Fandom

Brave Frontier Wiki

Vexing Monarch Kira

4,143pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments39 Share
Vexing Monarch Kira
Unit No. 1561
Data ID 50657
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 47
Arena Type 6
Animation Frames
Attack 0
Idle 0
Move 0
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 15 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 19 24Battle crystal icon
(50Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 23 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Multiplier
Normal 50Icon dc(5Icon dc/hit)
BB 15Icon dc(1Icon dc) 360%
SBB 19Icon dc(1Icon dc) 560%
UBB 23Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500%

Unit ills thum 50657
Unit ills full 50657

Unit ills anime 50657

Summon:
"Looks like it's time to settle up. I'll finally show that Holy Emperor clown just how powerful I really am!"

Fusion:
"I guess you want to see it, too? Just how strong I can become! Don't worry, I have no limits!"

Evolution:
"My strength grows even when I do nothing. It seems like this Ishgria place really agrees with me."

Unit Lore:
It is said that the waves of darkness that roll over the land of Ishgria even to this day heightened Kira's power while he was there. Had their effects continued to do so, he likely would have been able to breach the defenses created by the greater gods. It is easy to imagine that he would have fought endless battles with demons to heighten his strength had he been unleashed on Ishgria. Those battles might have even allowed him to finish his evolution into the mightiest of demons...one capable of slaying the Holy Emperor.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,115 2,725 2,030 1,972
Lord 7,953 3,376 2,537 2,454
Anima 9,070 3,376 2,537 2,156
Breaker 7,953 3,674 2,239 2,454
Guardian 7,953 3,376 2,835 2,305
Oracle 7,953 3,376 2,388 2,901
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Leader Skill: Vainglory Blade
80% boost to Atk, 40% boost to max HP, hugely boosts critical damage, hugely boosts Light, Dark elemental damage & enormously boosts BB Atk when HP is over 50%
150% Crit and elemental damage & 200% BB Atk
Extra Skill: Dark Wings
Hugely boosts elemental damage, 50% boost to Spark damage, considerably boosts critical damage & probable 15% damage counter
125% elemental damage, 100% critical damage & 25% chance to reflect 15% damage
Brave Burst: Xeno Telios
[Offense]
15 combo Light, Dark attack on all foes, enormously boosts critical hit rate and boosts critical damage for 3 turns & adds Def ignoring effect to attack for 2 turns
60% Crit & 50% Crit DMG
Super BB: Black Star Adversus
[Offense]
19 combo powerful Light, Dark attack on all foes, probable great 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, probable Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns & enormously boosts critical hit rate and boosts critical damage for 3 turns
60% Crit, 50% Crit DMG, 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50% & 25% chance for 25% vulnerability
Ultimate BB: Inverse Heaven
[Offense]
23 combo massive Light, Dark attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical hit rate and critical damage for 3 turns & enormously boosts Light, Dark elemental damage for 3 turns
350% Atk, 60% Crit, 300% Crit DMG & 450% elemental damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0 0
Speed Type 0 0
Move Type n/a n/a
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 20% boost to Atk, max HP
Spark 10 70% boost to Spark damage
15 Strengthen item btn4 Raises Spark damage boost from 70% to 100%
Attack Boosting 10 Boosts elemental damage
50% boost
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter to 130000
30 Allows SBB's huge probable Atk, Def reduction effects to last for 2 turns
30 Enhances BB/SBB's critical damage boost effect
+25% boost. 75% boost total
45 Adds huge Light, Dark elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
130% boost
20 Adds Light, Dark elements to attack for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
45 Adds probable 1 turn Atk, Def reduction for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
20% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 20%
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 50654 Unit ills thum 50655 Unit ills thum 50656 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 50657
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50191 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
n/a

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.