FANDOM


Verdant Góēs Nimune
Unit No. 8327
Data ID 830438
Element Element Earth Earth
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 16
BB 23 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 26 28Battle crystal icon
(54Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 33 32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 54Icon dc(3.375Icon dc/hit)
BB 23Icon dc(1Icon dc) 420%
SBB 26Icon dc(1Icon dc) 620%
UBB 33Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1800%

Unit ills thum 830438
Unit ills full 830438



Unit ills anime 830438

Summon:
"No one will deny me my beloved, for I have crossed the abyss of death and mastered its power! Behold!"

Fusion:
"I will resurrect you, beloved! And then we will celebrate our love with the flesh of our enemies!"

Evolution:
"Mine! Mine is the power that shall return my beloved to me! Not the Raug, nor some nameless god!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A natural prodigy of plant-based magic, Nimune awoke in the depths of a lightless cave. As she explored her surroundings and saw the hordes of demons around her, she realized that she had arrived at the island of Fuindor. Yet her joy was tempered by her grief, and she soon set herself to work. Soon, the tainted land answered her mystic summons, and she soon set off on her quest to find the secret that would allow her to defy death itself. But her work was fraught with frustration, for the magic that she tried to wield slipped from her hands with an unnatural strength when she needed it the most. Demons searched for her ceaselessly, and while she didn't attract any attention from the infamous Raug overlords, it was only a matter of time before her work would be noticed. Yet she managed to gain some progress here and there, with her work finally allowing her to open a small hole to the underworld momentarily and call the soul of her husband back to her side. Having sealed the essence of her beloved in a specially-grown phylactery, she began the search for the second stage in her plan: a body for her love that could endure the test of time. To her surprise, a demon appeared by her side one night, with a message from the Raug...
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,763 2,253 2,133 2,173
Lord 8,234 3,219 3,048 3,105
Anima 9,351 3,219 3,048 2,807
Breaker 8,234 3,517 2,750 3,105
Guardian 8,234 3,219 3,346 2,956
Oracle 8,234 3,219 2,899 3,552
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Leader Skill: Thousand Debaucheries Oasis
60% boost to Atk, Rec, max HP, 15% damage reduction from Fire, Earth, Dark types, hugely boosts all elemental damage & Spark damage boosts BB gauge
150% elemental damage & fills 2-3 BC
Extra Skill: Viridarium Umbrae
Boosts elemental damage & damage taken may restore HP of all allies
100% elemental damage & 20% chance to heal 20-25% damage
Brave Burst: Hemlock-Lead Consumption
[Offense]
23 combo Earth attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, damage taken may slightly restore HP, powerful additional damage at turn's end for 3 turns & adds low probability of resistance against 1 KO attack
Fills 7 BC, 20% chance to heal 20-25% damage for 3 turns, 500% additional attack multiplier & 10% chance to activate Idol
Super BB: Flesh-Cutting Grass
[Offense]
26 combo powerful Earth, Fire, Dark attack on all foes, Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, hugely boosts elemental damage for 3 turns, powerful additional damage at turn's end for 3 turns & probability of raising allies from KO
Fills 2-3 BC, 150% elemental damage, 500% additional attack multiplier, 10% chance to revive allies with 20% HP
Ultimate BB: Verdant Vine Coffin
[Offense]
33 combo massive Earth attack on all foes (with additional 5% damage of foes' max HP), enormously boosts all elemental damage for 3 turns, damage taken enormously restores HP for 3 turns, massive additional damage at turn's end for 3 turns & high probability of raising allies from KO
500% elemental damage, heals 100% damage taken, 1500% additional attack multiplier & 80% chance to revive allies with 20% HP
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
56 56 195
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 55, 58, 61, 67, 73, 79, 85, 91, 97, 103, 109, 115, 121, 127, 133, 139
Distribution (%) 8, 6, 6, 7, 6, 6, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6
Brave Burst
Frames 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 73, 76, 79, 85, 88, 91, 97, 100, 103, 109, 112, 115, 121, 124, 127, 133, 136, 139
Distribution (%) 6, 5, 5, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 88, 91, 94, 97, 103, 106, 109, 112, 118, 121, 124, 127, 133, 139, 145, 151
Distribution (%) 5, 4, 5, 4, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148, 151
Distribution (%) 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Effect Delay 1

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 50% boost to max HP
10 50% boost to Atk, Def, Rec when BB gauge is over 50%
Attack Boosting 10 Boosts elemental damage
50% boost
10 Strengthen item btn4 Greatly boosts elemental damage
+50% boost. 100% boost total
BB Gauge 10 Spark damage considerably boosts BB gauge
Fills 2-4 BC
Ailment Resistance 20 Negates all status ailments
Damage Reducing 20 10% damage reduction from Fire, Earth, Dark types
Special 30 Adds greatly restores HP effect to BB/SBB
Heals 4000-4500 + 40% of healer REC
40 Adds slight additional damage reduction for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
10% DoT mitigation
40 Enhances SBB's additional damage at turn's end effect but reduces duration to 1 turn
+500% multiplier & -1 turn. 1000% multiplier for 2 turns total
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 830437 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 830438
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 30334 Unit ills thum 60344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 830034 Unit ills thum 60123 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
n/a
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
  • "Góēs" means "to howl or to wail", which may reference Nimune mourning over the death of her husband.