FANDOM


LS:

Boost 60% to HP and ATK / Boost 30% to Crit rate / Boost 130% Spark damage / Boost 175% Crit damage / Boost 125% Elemental Weakness damage

Normal attack: 10 hit

BB: 480%

18 Thunder AoE hit / Boost 130% Spark damage for 3 turns / Boost 100% Elemental weakness damage for 3 turns / Add 25% chance to reduce 50% enemy ATK for 1 turn to ATK for 3 turns / Add 25% chance to reduce 50% enemy DEF for 1 turn to ATK for 3 turns

SBB: 580% and 700%

18 Thunder AoE hit and 3 hit Thunder AoE / Boost 75% Crit damage for 3 turns / Boost 130% Spark damage for 3 turns / 50% chance to reduce enemy ATK by 50% for 2 turns / 50% chance to reduce enemy DEF by 50% for 2 turns

UBB: 2500%

20 Thunder AoE hit / Boost 450% Crit damage for 2 turns / Boost 450% Spark damage for 2 turns / Boost 450% Elemental weakness damage for 2 turns / Boost 800% BB damage for 2 turns

ES:

When Spear of Zedus is equipped:

Boost 30% to all stats / Add Boost 60% Crit rate for 3 turns to BB/SBB / Boost 50% to Spark damage for all allies / Raise ATK parameter limit to 130,000

SP:

Enhance Boost 130% Spark damage buffs to 150% - 25SP

Enhance Boost 75% Crit damage to 100% - 25SP

Add Boost 100% Elemental weakness damage to SBB - 10SP [A]

Enhance Boost 100% Elemental weakness damage to 125% - 20SP [B (need A)]

Enhance LS Boost 125% Elemental weakness damage to 150% - 30SP

Add 25% chance to inflict +75% SparkCrit for 3 turns to BB/SBB - 30SP

Boost 50% Elemental weakness damage - 10SP

Boost 50% Crit damage - 10SP

Boost 100% Spark damage - 20SP

Boost 30% to HP and ATK - 10SP