Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Village of the Venturer in Elgaia is your home town, your armory and a good place to just sit back and catch some tunes. You will frequently drop by here to restock, recover and perhaps just relax.
There are several structures and resource nodes of note within the village:
- Synthesis House - In here, you can create consumable items that can be used during quests. (max lv.35)
- Spheres Building - Craft Spheres that can be equipped by your Units. The spheres require Karma, honor items, and raw materials.
- LS Spheres Building - Craft Leader Skill Spheres that can be equipped to your Summoner Unit. The raw materials needed to make the spheres can be farmed starting from [Bectas]].
- Items Storehouse - Allows you to select the consumables you wish to take on a Quest. Also contains your overall item inventory. You can also sell item stacks if you are about to run out of space.
- Upgrade Center - You can spend Karma in order to increase the Level of your structures and resource nodes. Upgraded structures allow you more synthesis options and upgraded resource nodes provide more and higher-quality resources per day.
- Music Hall - Purchase and play the various BGMs available throughout the game.
- River - Provides Drop type resources when tapped. (max lv.14)
- Forest - Provides Grass, Bone and Feather type resources when tapped. (max lv.13)
- Farm - Provides Bug and Nut type resources when tapped. (max lv.13)
- Mountain - Provides Fang, Claw, Pelt, Stone and Eye resources when tapped. (max lv.14)
Each resource node also provides a small amount of Zel and Karma when tapped.