|Quest / Boss
|Unholy Tower Floor 91-100
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv10 may be encountered more than once or not at all. This means he can be captured more than once in one run.
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv10 appears in the 4th, 7th, and 10th rooms.
- Elemental Crystals can appear in room 2.
- Elemental Pots can appear in room 5.
- Elemental Totems can appear in room 8.
- Burst Frog can appear in room 9.
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv10 can be poisoned and weakened.
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv10 will start using Soul Smite and Soul Desecration after his HP decreases below half.
- After dropping his HP to below 50%, he will automatically do ONE BB. His 3rd turn after he falls below half HP, he will then do 3 consecutive AoE BB.
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv10 has 3 BB:
- Soul Smite - A one hit BB that does massive damage to the whole party
- Soul Desecretion - An AoE BB that does a huge amount of damage (around 5000+) to the whole party (may be used more than once on the same turn)
- Ardent Soul Slash - A single target BB that can cause Weakness or Paralysis
- Mono-Teams with Seals and Ores are highly recommended to withstand back to back AoE.
- Note: Sir Sancus Xenon Lv10 will most likely unleash his 3 AoE BB the next turn after the turn he previously used his Soul Smite BB. Guarding is advised.
- Chance to capture Xenon.
- Burst Frog has 50% capture rate.
- 1 gem upon first completion.
- Xenon is immune to critical hits.
|General Zone Details
- Lilin, Pirate Verica, Priestess Maria, Rantoul, Sage Mimir, Salamander, Skeleton King, Thief Leon, Trent, Head Bandit Zaza, Head Thief Leon, Pegasus, Zahhak, Sky Boss Grafl
- Blue Drop, Dark Eye, Don Nut, Earth Eye, Fire Eye, Green Drop, Green Fang, Green Grass, Hoku Nut, Hollow Rock, Koka Nut, Prized Jewel, Red Bug, Red Claw, Red Grass, Red Pelt, Suzu Nut, Theo Feather, Water Eye