|Quest / Boss
|Unholy Tower Floor 81-90
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv9 can be encountered more than once or not at all.
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv9 will start using Soul Smite and Soul Desecration after his HP decreases below half.
- After dropping his HP to below 50%, he has a chance to use 3 AoE BB in the same turn.
- Sir Sancus Xenon Lv9 has 3 BB:
- Soul Smite - A one hit BB that does massive damage to the whole party.
- Soul Desecretion - An AoE BB that does a huge amount of damage (around 4000+) to the whole party (may be used more than once on the same turn). Usually used every 3 turns.
- Ardent Soul Slash - A single target BB that can cause Weakness or Paralysis
- Mono-Teams with Seals and Ores are highly recommended to withstand back to back AoE.
- Note: Sir Sancus Xenon Lv9 will most likely unleash his 3 AoE BB the next turn after the turn he previously used his Soul Smite BB. Guarding is advised.
- His 3 AoE BB might be used any time after his HP is reduced to below 50% , Recommended to use Seals right after his hp is reduced to below 50%.
- Sir Sancus Xenon gets an ATK, DEF and CRIT buff when HP < 50%
- Chance to capture Xenon.
- Xenon is immune to critical hits.
|General Zone Details
- Lilin, Pirate Verica, Priestess Maria, Rantoul, Sage Mimir, Salamander, Skeleton King, Thief Leon, Trent, Head Bandit Zaza], Head Thief Leon, Pegasus, Zahhak
- Various Elemental Eyes, Blue Drop, Don Nut, Green Drop, Green Fang, Green Grass, Hoku Nut, Hollow Rock, Koka Nut, Red Bug, Red Claw, Red Grass, Red Pelt, Suzu Nut, Theo Feather
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.