FANDOM


Time-Weaver Elaina
Unit No. 8403
Data ID 830528
Element Element Earth Earth
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 54
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 13
BB 15 28Battle crystal icon
SBB 25 32Battle crystal icon
(60Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 35 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 52Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 15Icon dc(1Icon dc) 510%
SBB 25Icon dc(1Icon dc) 850%
UBB 35Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1000%

Unit ills thum 830528
Unit ills full 830528

Summon:
"You look well, Summoner. I saw in the sands that we would meet again."

Fusion:
"Thank you, I feel my control over magic growing stronger!"

Evolution:
"The streams of time, I can see them so clearly now! I wonder if I could change some of them…"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Haunted by her failure to keep the princess of Elysia safe, Elaina spent years searching the deepest magical archives, looking for a way to undo the deaths of Estia and Xenon. Her single-minded obsession with this impossible task had caused her to withdraw from her devoted companion, Grandt, who left to deal with his own depression. Whenever Elaina felt regret and shame at how she handled the situation with Grandt, she simply buried her feelings beneath her arcane studies. When her greatest foe made an unexpected return and offered to grant her wish, she jumped at the opportunity without hesitation. However, some things are too good to be true...
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,775 2,205 2,275 2,345
Lord 8,250 3,150 3,250 3,350
*This unit is only available as a "Lord" type
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Sands of Time
80% boost to Def, Rec, max HP, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge, damage taken may restore HP, negates all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reductions & 15% damage reduction from all elemental types
Fills 6-10 BC & 50% chance to heal 30% damage
Extra Skill: Endless Focus
[Requirement(s): Elaina's Timepiece]
50% boost to all parameters when Elaina's Timepiece is equipped, negates all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reductions, considerably boosts BB gauge each turn for all allies & probable damage reduction to 1
Fills 5 BC & 15% chance to reduce damage
Brave Burst: Through the Hourglass
[Offense]
15 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, negates all status ailments for 3 turns, negates Atk, Def, Rec reductions for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, greatly restores HP for 3 turns & enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
Heals 4000-4500 + 20% Rec HP & fills 10 BC
Super BB: Looped Destruction
[Offense]
25 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, damage taken may slightly restore HP for 3 turns, probability of activating BB/SBB/UBB twice for 2 turns, probability of raising allies from KO & slightly boosts OD gauge
Fills 6-9 BC, 50% chance to heal 25-30% damage, 20% chance to recast, 15% chance to revive allies with 35% HP & 10% OD fill
Ultimate BB: Singularity
[Offense]
35 combo 5% to 8% max HP attack on all foes, adds high probability of resistance against 1 KO attack, adds probable evasion for 3 turns, probability of activating BB/SBB/UBB twice for 3 turns, probability of raising allies from KO & enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
80% chance to resist 1 KO attack, 80% chance to evade attacks, 80% chance to recast, 80% chance to revive allies with 50% HP & fills 100 BC
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
52 52 190
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 126, 132, 138, 144, 150, 156
Distribution (%) 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 9, 7, 9, 7, 9, 7
Brave Burst
Frames 30, 42, 54, 66, 78, 90, 102, 114, 120, 126, 132, 138, 144, 150, 156
Distribution (%) 6, 7, 6, 7, 6, 7, 6, 6, 7, 6, 8, 6, 8, 6, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 0
Super Brave Burst
Frames 30, 39, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, 93, 102, 108, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138, 141, 144, 147, 150, 153, 156
Distribution (%) 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60, 66, 72, 78, 84, 90, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138, 141, 144, 147, 150, 153, 156, 159, 162, 165
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 80% boost to Def, Rec, max HP
10 Strengthen item btn4 100% boost to Def, Rec, max HP
BB Gauge 10 Considerably boosts BB gauge each turn
Fills 5 BC
HP Recovery 10 Greatly restores HP each turn
Heals 3000-4000 + 10% Rec HP gradually
Damage Reducing 20 50% additional damage reduction
50% DoT mitigation
Special 20 Adds all elemental damage reduction for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
10% reduction
20 Strengthen item btn4 Raises all elemental types damage reduction effect from 10% to 15%
30 Adds huge Atk, Def, Rec boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
190% boost
20 Adds considerable additional damage reduction for 1 turn effect to BB/SBB
30% DoT mitigation
10 Enhances BB's BB gauge boost each turn effect
+2 BC fill. Fills 12 BC total
20 Enhances SBB's BB gauge boost when damage taken effect
+1 BC. Fills 7-10 BC total
20 Enhances SBB's probable HP restoration when attacked effect
+10% effect. 50% chance to heal 35-40% damage total


How to Obtain