FANDOM


  • Linathan
    Linathan closed this thread because:
    End of the month. Please check new Monthly Help Threads.
    18:40, August 2, 2017

    Everyone who posted in the old thread, please repost if your query hasn't been answered yet.

    Hello Summoners! Need help choosing SP Enhancements? Then this is the place to do so!

    Notes:

    • Thread will be closed at the end of the month. That said, a new thread will be open again.
    • Do not make a new thread or blog post to ask questions. New threads and blog posts will be deleted. The only exceptions to this are this thread, Unit Page Comments, User Message Walls, and Discussions.
    • Do not reply with junk posts here. Junk posts found will be removed without notice.

    Rules:

    • SP Enhancements depend on the squad composition. There are multiple ways to come up with SP Enhancements of Omni Rarity units.
    • Please only list a maximum of three units in a post. This is so we can process your request a lot faster without overwhelming helpers.
    • Please also look at the posts in this thread for units you might be requesting builds for already. This makes the job for Squad Builder Helpers a lot easier to reply to.
      • For example: Avoid asking for a build for Shion when there's a post on this thread with his build already.
    • If you want to list your units, use http://imgur.com/ and upload pictures of your current units as it is the most convenient way for people to view your units.

    If you cannot use http://imgur.com/ for any reason, please use the format below.

    Unit:
    
    Goal:
    

    When composing SP Enhancements, ask yourself this question.

    "What do I want to accomplish with this unit?"

    Are you using the unit for hard content?

    Are you using the unit for Arena/Colosseum?

    Are you using the unit for Raid?

    Put your unit objective as your goal.

    Limit all discussions to the Global version of the game to avoid confusion.

      Loading editor

    • Units: Silvie, Velma, Linasera, Rugahr

      Goal: Recommended

      Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Zenkilla wrote:

      Units: Silvie, Velma, Linasera, Rugahr

      Goal: Recommended

      Thanks

      I know is kinda off-topic, but if you would mind to check the above mentioned units' pages I've already posted an SP build for a bunch of omnis, including Velma and Rugahr.

      also if the Wikia's staff will let me I'll gladly help anyone, in case just ask me 

        Loading editor
    • Lin, I think you should put links to the older threads, so players can see them and we don't have to repeat those same builds over and over. Could you do that please? it will help a lot.

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Mordlim, Libera

      Goal: Recommended

        Loading editor
    • Orochi Chikara wrote:
      Unit: Mordlim, Libera

      Goal: Recommended


      Libera:

      • 40% Parameters.
      • null EWD
      • bb def/rec enhancement.
      • 8 bc fill on bb/sbb.

      Mordlim:

      • 2 turns Spark mitigation.
      • 2 turns mitigation.
      • 3 turn ailment negation.
      • 30% Def, HP.

      30 SP flexible.

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Gabriela
      
      Goal: main damage dealer
      
        Loading editor
    • Gasshu1278 wrote:
      Unit: Gabriela Goal: main damage dealer

      Gabriela:

      • Enhance Crit, EW damage negation and Atk, Def, Rec reduction negation for 1 more turn.
      • Adds HP restoration / 70% boost to spark damage after damage dealt exceeds certain amount.
      • 30% boost to max HP.
        Loading editor
    • Units : Julia Arthur ( lead) Rozalia Plumitachi Melord

      Goal : Recommended

      thanks :)

        Loading editor
    • Imepicx wrote: Units : Julia Arthur ( lead) Rozalia Plumitachi Melord

      Goal : Recommended

      thanks :)

      We do not support units from the EU server. If you'd like more assistance, you can join our Discord Wiki Lounge Chat server (located on the widget on the top right of the page), as we have a dedicated EU help channel.

        Loading editor
    • Ionia, rain, lasswell, fina Goals: recommended

        Loading editor
    • FaZheng wrote:
      Ionia, rain, lasswell, fina

      Goals: recommended


      Ionia:

      • 30% Atk, HP boost.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • SBB atk/def down enhancement.
      • Raise Atk parameter limit.

      30 SP flexible.

      Rain:

      • 20% all parameter boost.
      • 20% boost to Def and max HP.
      • Adds 50% damage reduction effect to BB/SBB.
      • Allows 50% damage reduction effects to last for 2 turns.
      • Enhances LS's parameter boost effect.
      • Damage taken boosts BB gauge.

      Lasswell:

      • 30% Atk, Def boost.
      • 120% spark damage.
      • 70% crit damage boost.
      • Enhances BB/SBB/UBB Spark damage boost.

      Fina:

      • Add status ailments negation for 3 turns to BB/SBB.
      • Add cure all status ailments to SBB.
      • Add heal all allies to SBB.
      • Enhance LS.
      • Boost 20% HP/DEF and 50% to REC OR reduce BB gauge required.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Mora, Maxwell and Regil

      Goal: Recommended

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Kharuki wrote:
      Unit: Mora, Maxwell and Regil

      Goal: Recommended

      Thank you.


      Mora:

      • 30% boost to Atk, max HP.
      • Atk, Def boost when BB gauge is over 50%.
      • 100% boost to Spark damage.
      • Raises Spark damage boost from 100% to 120%.
      • Raises Atk parameter limits to 130000.
      • Enhances BB/SBB's enormous Spark damage boost effect.
      • Enhances BB's greatly restores HP each turn effect.

      Maxwell:

      • 100% boost to Spark damage.
      • Enhances BB/SBB's hugely boosts all elemental damage effect.
      • Enhacnes BB/SBB's critical damage boost effect.

      30 SP flexible.

      Regil:

      • 50% boost to all stats.
      • 100% spark damage (Self).
      • Break Atk parameter limit.
      • Enhance LS boost to all parameters.
      • Enhance LS elemental damage reduction.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: agress, savia, silvie
      
      Goal: recommended
      
        Loading editor
    • Yibo567 wrote:
      Unit: agress, savia, silvie Goal: recommended


      Agress:

      • 20% boost to Atk/Rec.
      • 20% boost to Def/HP.
      • Adds damage taken considerably boost BB gauge effect to BB/SBB.
      • Adds status removal to BB/SBB.

      Savia:

      • 30% boost to Atk/HP.
      • Boost parameters when BB is over 50%.
      • 100% boost to spark damage.
      • Enhances UBB's raise normal hit amount and normal hit damage.
      • Adds status removal to SBB.

      Silvie:

      • 20% boost to all parameters.
      • 100% boost to spark damage.
      • Enhance SBB's spark damage boost BB gauge.
      • Enhance spark damage on SBB/UBB.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Lasswell

      Goal: to be a Powerful Nuker

        Loading editor
    • RealPacMaster wrote: Unit: Lasswell

      Goal: to be a Powerful Nuker

      Selfish Lasswell

      • 30% boost to Atk, Rec
      • 100% boost to Spark damage
      • Raises Spark damage boost from 100% to 120%
      • Slightly boosts critical hit damage
      • Boosts critical hit damage
      • 40 SP Choice
        • Adds Water elemental damage boost effect for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (if using mono Lasswell)
        • Enhances BB/SBB/UBB's Spark damage boost effect
        Loading editor
    • Linathan wrote:

      RealPacMaster wrote: Unit: Lasswell

      Goal: to be a Powerful Nuker

      Selfish Lasswell
      • 30% boost to Atk, Rec
      • 100% boost to Spark damage
      • Raises Spark damage boost from 100% to 120%
      • Slightly boosts critical hit damage
      • Boosts critical hit damage
      • 40 SP Choice
        • Adds Water elemental damage boost effect for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (if using mono Lasswell)
        • Enhances BB/SBB/UBB's Spark damage boost effect

      Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Kanon, Elimo

      Goal: recommended 

      Planning to use both in one squad, with Kanon as Lead

        Loading editor
    • XfaN003 wrote: Unit: Kanon, Elimo

      Goal: recommended 

      Planning to use both in one squad, with Kanon as Lead

      Kanon

      • 30% boost to Def, max HP
      • Boosts Def when HP is full
      • Damage taken boosts BB gauge
      • Negates elemental damage
      • Adds great HP restoration effect to BB/SBB

      Elimo

      • 30% boost to max HP, Def
      • Adds great HP restoration for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
      • Adds status ailments negation for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
      • 20 SP Flexible
        Loading editor
    • XCaidx wrote: Lin, I think you should put links to the older threads, so players can see them and we don't have to repeat those same builds over and over. Could you do that please? it will help a lot.

      A bit of a late reply, as I happened to miss this message upon scrolling through this thread. I'm currently compiling an SP Enhancement Compendium to allow users to grab example SP Enhancement builds to use. I'll have that done sometime soon, hopefully next week.

      Also, this is best asked on my Message Wall next time.

        Loading editor
    • Units: Daros, Felice

      Goal: Reccomended

        Loading editor
    • ZekiiHD wrote:
      Units: Daros, Felice

      Goal: Reccomended

      Daros:

      • 40% boost to Atk, Def and HP.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • Raises Atk parameter to 130000.
      • Adds status ailment removal.
      • Boost Atk, Def when HP over 50%.
      • Boost BB gauge each turn.

      Felice:

      • Boost Atk, Def when BB gauge is full.
      • 50% boost to spark damage.
      • Enhances LS.
      • Heal on spark.
        Loading editor
    • Linathan wrote:

      XCaidx wrote: Lin, I think you should put links to the older threads, so players can see them and we don't have to repeat those same builds over and over. Could you do that please? it will help a lot.

      A bit of a late reply, as I happened to miss this message upon scrolling through this thread. I'm currently compiling an SP Enhancement Compendium to allow users to grab example SP Enhancement builds to use. I'll have that done sometime soon, hopefully next week.

      Also, this is best asked on my Message Wall next time.

      Ok, thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Units : Ark, Zekt, Solos

      Goal : Recommended

        Loading editor
    • Farrelliow wrote:
      Units : Ark, Zekt, Solos

      Goal : Recommended


      Ark:

      • Adds all elements to attack to SBB.

      40 SP flexible.

      Zekt:

      Everything except the spark critical.

      Solos:

      • 2 turn mitigation.
      • Spark mitigation.

      50 SP flexible:

      • Recommendation:
        • Light, Dark mitigation on BB / Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder mitigation on SBB.
        • 50% HP boost.
      • or:
        • Light, Dark mitigation on BB.
        • Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder mitigation on SBB.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Janice(Arena), Lauda, Ragra, Licht, Freed, Gyras, Amu Yunos, Holia, Malef, Kalon, Sonia, Johan, Valen, Alessa, Zevalhua, Afla Dilith, Xie'Jing

      Goal: Recommended

        Loading editor
    • Kharuki wrote:
      Unit: Janice(Arena), Lauda, Ragra, Licht, Freed, Gyras, Amu Yunos, Holia, Malef, Kalon, Sonia, Johan, Valen, Alessa, Zevalhua, Afla Dilith, Xie'Jing

      Goal: Recommended


      Please read the rules.

        Loading editor
    • XCaidx wrote:
      Kharuki wrote:
      Unit: Janice(Arena), Lauda, Ragra, Licht, Freed, Gyras, Amu Yunos, Holia, Malef, Kalon, Sonia, Johan, Valen, Alessa, Zevalhua, Afla Dilith, Xie'Jing
      Goal: Recommended

      Please read the rules.

      Ah, I'm sorry, just got excited, because everything in here is very useful, and I want to re-build my SP, ok, I'll re wrote it again.

      Unit: Janice(Arena), Ragra, Malef

      Goal: Beside Janice, 2 last unit Recommended Goal.

        Loading editor
    • @Kharuki

      Janice:

      • Enhance LS AI.
      • Enhance LS mitigation.
      • 20% Def and HP.

      Ragra:

      • 50% boost to Atk/HP.
      • Boost Atk relative to remaining HP.
      • 130% spark damage.
      • Boost critical damage.
      • Raises Atk parameter limit.

      25 SP flexible.

      Malef:

      This guy goes depending on what you have, examples:

      • 100 SP - All elemental buffer.

      Or:

      • Boost damage against status afflicted.
      • Adds status ailment to SBB/UBB.

      40 SP flexible (can be elements).

      Or:

      • Boost damage against status afflicted.
      • Adds status ailment to SBB/UBB.
      • Boost Def relative to how low HP remaining.
      • Adds BB gauge boost for 3 turns to BB/SBB.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Silvie, Zekuu, Lanza

      Goal Mainly for Coloseum

        Loading editor
    • unit :vern , freed, lyoness goals: recommended

        Loading editor
    • FaZheng
      FaZheng removed this reply because:
      false format
      11:00, July 8, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Unit: Quaid, Shera, Zenia

      Goal: Recommended for hard contents

      Thanks in Advance! :)

        Loading editor
    • Antrue wrote:
      Unit: Quaid, Shera, Zenia

      Goal: Recommended for hard contents

      Thanks in Advance! :)


      Quaid:

      • BB when Atked.
      • Adds dark/light element to SBB.
      • 20% boost Atk, Rec.
      • 20% boost Def, HP.

      Shera:

      • 50% boost Def, HP.
      • 2 turn mitigation.

      30 SP flexible.

      Zenia:

      • Enhance SBB's normal hit count.
      • Enhance SBB's damage dealt by normal hit count.
      • Damage reduction after 50,000 damage dealt.
      • 50% boost to Atk.
        Loading editor
    • Units: Camilla, Lauda

      Goal: Damage Dealers in Strategy Trials

        Loading editor
    • AzureRevenant wrote:
      Units: Camilla, Lauda

      Goal: Damage Dealers in Strategy Trials


      'C'amilla:

      • 30% boost to Atk/Rec.
      • Breaks Atk parameter limit.
      • Enhance normal hit damage.
      • Enhance normal hit count.

      Lauda:

      • 50% boost to Atk.
      • 50% boost to Atk when BB gauge over 50%.
      • 100% spark damage.
      • Enhance's BB Atk.
        Loading editor
    • XCaidx wrote:
      AzureRevenant wrote:
      Units: Camilla, Lauda

      Goal: Damage Dealers in Strategy Trials


      'C'amilla:
      • 30% boost to Atk/Rec.
      • Breaks Atk parameter limit.
      • Enhance normal hit damage.
      • Enhance normal hit count.

      Lauda:

      • 50% boost to Atk.
      • 50% boost to Atk when BB gauge over 50%.
      • 100% spark damage.
      • Enhance's BB Atk.

      Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Ryou kara wrote:
      Unit: Silvie, Zekuu, Lanza

      Goal Mainly for Coloseum

      Silvie:

      Look above (there's no specific arena/colo build for her).

      Zekuu:

      • Boost Atk relative to remaining HP.
      • Boost critical damage.
      • Boost rate of normal hit may hit all foes.
      • Boost damage of normal hit may hit all foes.
      • Enhance LS.

      Lanza:

      • 20% boost to Def, HP.
      • Enhance LS's BB/SBB activation effect.
      • Enhance LS's damage taken boost BB gauge.
        Loading editor
    • FaZheng wrote:
      unit :vern , freed, lyoness

      goals: recommended

      Vern:

      • 20% parameter boost.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • BB gauge on spark.

      Freed:

      • 50% parameter boost.
      • Raises Atk limit.
      • Adds BC efficacy to BB/SBB.

      20 SP flexible.

      Lyoness:

      *20% boost to Atk, Rec.

      • 20% boost to Def, HP.
      • Adds Atk, Def boost for Water types to BB/SBB.
      • Enhance Atk, Def boost for Water types.
      • Adds Atk, Def boost for Fire types to SBB.
      • Enhance Atk, Def boost for Fire types.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Adel, Zellha, Feeva Goals: Recommended

        Loading editor
    • ChefKill wrote:
      Unit: Adel, Zellha, Feeva

      Goals: Recommended

      Adel:

      • 20% boost to Def, HP.
      • 2 turn mitigation.
      • Status ailment negation.

      50 SP flexible.

      Zellha:

      • Enhance elemental damage.
      • Add damage against afflicted foes.

      Feeva:

      • 20% Atk, Rec boost.
      • 20% Def, HP boost.
      • 80% spark damage boost.
      • Adds BB gauge for 3 turns to BB/SBB.
      • Adds spark damage boost BB gauge to BB/SBB.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Adel. Carrol, Shura

      Goals: Recommended

        Loading editor
    • Zendotta wrote:
      Unit: Adel. Carrol, Shura

      Goals: Recommended

      Adel:

      • 20% boost Def, HP.
      • 2 turn mitigation.
      • Enhance spark damage.
      • Enhance HoT.
      • Adds status negation to BB/SBB.

      Carrol:

      • 20% Atk, Rec boost.
      • 20% Def, HP boost.
      • Enhance damage taken boost BB gauge.
      • Adds crit negation to BB/SBB.
      • Adds elemental negation to BB/SBB.

      Shura:

      • 50% Atk boost.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • 40% crit damage boost.
      • Enhance BB/SBB/UBB spark damage.
        Loading editor
    • Zenkilla
      Zenkilla removed this reply because:
      Seen build in another site
      00:20, July 11, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Unit: Natalamé

      Goal: best build for Frontier hunter

        Loading editor
    • Dreamer8 wrote:
      Unit: Natalamé

      Goal: best build for Frontier hunter


      Natalamé:

      • Adds huge Atk boost to BB/SBB.
      • Enhance SBB's spark damage.

      60 SP flexible.

      from here on can be:

        • 20% chance to activate BB/SBB/UBB twice.
        • 30% boost to Atk, HP.

      or

        • 50% boost to Atk, HP.
        • 15% chance to activate BB/SBB/UBB twice.
        Loading editor
    • Orochi Chikara
      Orochi Chikara removed this reply because:
      .
      12:43, July 15, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Orochi Chikara wrote:
      Unit: Rugahr (Nuker), Haido (Dark Mono), Fei and Fang, Eleanor and Baro. (Sorry for this request)

      Goal: Recommended


      No exception, read the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Units : Azami, Silas, Hugh

      Goal : Frontier Hunter

        Loading editor
    • Farrelliow wrote:
      Units : Azami, Silas, Hugh

      Goal : Frontier Hunter


      Azami:

      • Boost Atk relative to remaining HP.
      • Enhance damage against status afflicted foes.

      60 SP flexible.

      SP recommendation:

      • Adds status counter to BB/SBB.

      or

      • 20% boost to all parameter.
      • Boost elemental damage.

      Silas:

      • Enhance SBB's BB atk effect.
      • Adds huge attack boost to BB/SBB.
      • 20% boost to Atk, Rec.

      Hugh:

      • 20% boost to Atk, HP.
      • 120% spark damage boost.
      • Breakes Atk parameter limit.
      • Enhance BB/SBB spark damage boost.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Lilith, Sonia, Lancelot
      
      Goal: Recommended
      
        Loading editor
    • Unit: solos natalame

      Goal: hard content for solos recommended for natalame

        Loading editor
    • Yibo567 wrote:
      Unit: solos natalame

      Goal: hard content for solos recommended for natalame


      Solos:

      Look above with 2nd recommendation.

      Natalamé:

      Look above with 1st recommendation.

        Loading editor
    • lid goals recomended

        Loading editor
    • Units Arus, Kanon Goal recomended

        Loading editor
    • FaZheng wrote:
      lid goals recomended


      Lid:

      • 20% boost to Def, HP.
      • Enhance SBB's crit damage boost.
      • Adds BB gauge boost when attacked to BB/SBB.
      • Enhance BB Atk.
        Loading editor
    • IAmWeirdTheFifth wrote:
      Units Arus, Kanon

      Goal recomended

      Arus:

      • 50% boost to Atk.
      • 30% boost to HP.
      • 20% boost to Def, HP.
      • 100% boost to spark damage.
      • Enhance SBB's damage relative to remaining HP.

      Kanon:

      • Adds thunder barrier to BB/SBB.
      • 30% boost to Def, HP.
      • Boost Def when HP full.
      • Damage taken boost BB gauge.
      • Enhance LS Def, HP boost.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Lilith, Sonia, Lancelot
      
      Goal: Recommended
      

      don't ignore me..

        Loading editor
    • Burniez wrote:
      Unit: Lilith, Sonia, Lancelot Goal: Recommended

      don't ignore me..


      Sorry, didn't see you scrolling down.

      Lilith:

      • 30% HP boost.
      • Boost Atk, Def, Rec each turn.
      • Boost Atk, Def, Rec when BB gauge over 50%.
      • 100% boost to spark damage.
      • Raise Atk parameter limit.
      • Enhance own Atk, Def, Rec boost.

      Sonia:

      • 20% boost to HP, Def.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • 80% boost Atk relative to Def.
      • Adds huge boost to Atk to BB/SBB.

      Lancelot:

      • 50% boost to all parameters.
      • Raise Atk parameter limit.
      • 2 turn miti.
      • Enhance BB's Atk relative to Def boost.
      • Enhance SBB's Def relative to Atk boost.
        Loading editor
    • arthur   |    janice   Melord

      fh fg    |     recommended

              |

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Gyras, Fei & Fang, Rozalia(<-Lead) (Other 2 in team are Felice and Hisui, but

      I've already SP'd em)

      Goal: Guild Raid(Mono Earth)

      Thanks :D

        Loading editor
    • IAmWeirdTheFifth wrote: arthur   |    janice   Melord

      fh fg    |     recommended

              |

      Please use the intended format listed in my original post, as this makes it much easier for us to give recommendations on your units.

      Arthur

      • 30% boost to max HP, Atk
      • 100% boost to Spark damage
      • Raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
      • Adds all elements to attack for 3 turns effect to SBB/UBB

      Janice

      • Damage taken boosts BB gauge
      • Enhances success rate of LS's probable 1 KO attack resistance effect
      • Enhances LS's damage reduction from Light, Dark types effect

      Melord

      • Enhances SBB's huge boost to Atk relative to Def effect
      • Enhances BB's huge boost to Def relative to Atk effect
      • 40 SP Flexible
        Loading editor
    • HaruTheSenpai wrote: Unit: Gyras, Fei & Fang, Rozalia(<-Lead) (Other 2 in team are Felice and Hisui, but

      I've already SP'd em)

      Goal: Guild Raid(Mono Earth)

      Thanks :D

      Gyras

      • 20% boost to Atk, Rec
      • 20% boost to Def, max HP
      • 50% boost to Spark damage
      • Boosts 50% Spark damage to 70% Spark damage
      • Boosts 70% Spark damage to 100% Spark damage
      • Adds huge elemental damage boost for Earth, Thunder types effect to BB/SBB

      Fei & Fang

      • 20% boost to all parameters
      • 70% boost to Spark damage
      • 100% boost to Spark damage
      • Adds status ailment negation for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
      • Adds status ailment removal effect to SBB
      • Enhances BB's BC and HC drop rate effect

      Rozalia

      • 20% boost to Def, max HP
      • Damage taken boosts BB Gauge
      • Enhances LS's Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder damage reduction effect
      • Enhances SBB/UBB's BB Atk boost effect
      • Adds considerable BB gauge boost when attacked for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Hetepheres

      Goal: Mono Earth Nuker

        Loading editor
    • Kurtis8054 wrote:
      Unit: Hetepheres

      Goal: Mono Earth Nuker

      Hetepheres:

      • 50% HP boost.
      • 100% spark damage.
      • Boost crit damage.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Enhance Atk, Def, Rec boost for earth units.

      10 SP flexible.

      O+:

      • Boost Atk, Def when HP over 50%.
      • Adds spark crit.
      • Adds spark vuln.

      or

      • Adds huge Def relative to Atk boost.
        Loading editor
    • Unit : Zeleste

      Goal: FH leader / Critical leader

        Loading editor
    • Driyanm wrote:
      Unit : Zeleste

      Goal: FH leader / Critical leader


      Zeleste:

      • 50% Atk, HP boost.
      • 120% spark damage boost.
      • Boost crit damage.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Enhance SBB's spark damage boost.

      O+:

      • Adds spark crit.

      or

      • Adds probable crit vuln.
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Arthur, Shida

      Goal: Leader (Arthur), Recommended (Shida)

      Note: Shida mainly used to add elements to attack so that Arthur doesn't need it in sp build

      Thanks in advance! :)

        Loading editor
    • Baalh wrote:
      Unit: Arthur, Shida

      Goal: Leader (Arthur), Recommended (Shida)

      Note: Shida mainly used to add elements to attack so that Arthur doesn't need it in sp build

      Thanks in advance! :)


      Arthur:

      • Enhance LS spark damage.
      • Breake Atk limit.
      • Enhance LS parameter boost.
      • 30% HP, Atk boost.
      • Boost Atk, Def when BB over 50%.
      • 100% spark damage boost.

      O+:

      • Adds crit damage boost to BB/SBB.

      or

      • Adds BB Atk boost to BB/SBB.

      Shida:

      • 40% parameter boost.
      • 80% spark damage boost.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Adds spark damage boost BB gauge to BB/SBB.

      with:

      • Enhance LS miti (if lead).

      or

      • Reduce BB required for BB (if not lead).

      O+:

      • Enhance EWD.
        Loading editor
    • XCaidx wrote:
      Baalh wrote:
      Unit: Arthur, Shida

      Goal: Leader (Arthur), Recommended (Shida)

      Note: Shida mainly used to add elements to attack so that Arthur doesn't need it in sp build

      Thanks in advance! :)


      Arthur:
      • Enhance LS spark damage.
      • Breake Atk limit.
      • Enhance LS parameter boost.
      • 30% HP, Atk boost.
      • Boost Atk, Def when BB over 50%.
      • 100% spark damage boost.

      O+:

      • Adds crit damage boost to BB/SBB.

      or

      • Adds BB Atk boost to BB/SBB.

      Shida:

      • 40% parameter boost.
      • 80% spark damage boost.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Adds spark damage boost BB gauge to BB/SBB.

      with:

      • Enhance LS miti (if lead).

      or

      • Reduce BB required for BB (if not lead).

      O+:

      • Enhance EWD.

      Awesome! Thank you :)

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Silvie, Libera, Gyrass, Azalea, Freed, Melord
      
      Goal: General content/ mono teams for guild war
      
        Loading editor
    • Faah98 wrote:
      Unit: Silvie, Libera, Gyrass, Azalea, Freed, Melord Goal: General content/ mono teams for guild war


      Please read the rules.

        Loading editor
    • XCaidx wrote:
      Faah98 wrote:
      Unit: Silvie, Libera, Gyrass, Azalea, Freed, Melord Goal: General content/ mono teams for guild war

      Please read the rules.

      Sorry, Libera and azalea are more important right now please

        Loading editor
    • Faah98 wrote:
      XCaidx wrote:
      Faah98 wrote:
      Unit: Silvie, Libera, Gyrass, Azalea, Freed, Melord Goal: General content/ mono teams for guild war

      Please read the rules.
      Sorry, Libera and azalea are more important right now please


      Libera:

      • 40% parameter boost.
      • Add BB boost to BB/SBB.

      with

      • Add BB Atk.

      or

      • Damage taken boost BB gauge (10 SP left).

      Azalea:

      • 30% boost to Def, Rec, HP.
      • Adds HP restore.
      • Adds water barrier.
        Loading editor
    • Unit : Hisui, Ilm, Rugahr

      Goal : Recommended

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for your help.

      What should I get for Gyras lead on mono earth ?

        Loading editor
    • Andreas Limanto wrote:
      Unit : Hisui, Ilm, Rugahr

      Goal : Recommended


      Hisui:

      • 50% boost to Def.
      • 2 turn mitigation.
      • Status removal.
      • Enhance guard miti.

      Ilm:

      • 50% parameter boost.

      or

      • Crit negation.
      • EWD negation.

      with

      • AI at 20% HP.

      Rugahr:

      • 30% Atk, HP boost.
      • Atk relative to HP.
      • 120% spark damage.
      • 40% crit damage boost.
      • Break Atk limit.
        Loading editor
    • Faah98 wrote:
      Thanks for your help.

      What should I get for Gyras lead on mono earth ?


      Gyras:

      *20% Atk, Rec boost.

      • 20% HP, Def boost.
      • 150% EWD boost.
      • Enhance SBB's Atk, Def boost for earth units.
        Loading editor
    • Got it! Thanks for your help. 

        Loading editor
    • Unit : Lucius, Lava & Adel

      Goal : Recommended (Lucius), Mono Fire Guild Raid (Lava & Adel)

      Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Rozenda wrote:
      Unit : Lucius, Lava & Adel

      Goal : Recommended (Lucius), Mono Fire Guild Raid (Lava & Adel)

      Thanks


      Lucius:

      • 30% boost to all parameters.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Add BB Atk to BB/SBB.
      • Add Spark damage to BB/SBB.

      Lava:

      • 50% Atk boost.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • Enhance Fire types Atk boost.
      • Enhance BB Atk boost.

      Adel:

      • 2 turn miti.
      • Enhance spark damage.
      • Adds status removal.
      • 20% HP, Def boost.
      • Boost Def relative to HP high.
        Loading editor
    • Units: Mordlim, Dessit, Hetepheres

      Goal: Guild Raid

      Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Guardian468 wrote:
      Units: Mordlim, Dessit, Hetepheres

      Goal: Guild Raid

      Thanks


      Mordlim:

      • 30% HP, Def boost.
      • Def relative HP.
      • BB on hit.
      • 2 turn spark miti.
      • 2 turn, miti.
      • Adds status negation.

      Dessit:

      • 50% parameter boost.
      • Raise hit count.
      • Enhance Atk relative to Def.
      • Enhance UBB hit count and damage.
      • Enhance Atk, Def, Rec to Earth units.

      Hetepheres:

      • 50% HP boost.
      • Boost Atk, Def when HP over 50%.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • Crit damage boost.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Spark vuln.
      • Spark crit.
        Loading editor
    • Units: Licht, Holia, Elphelt

      Goal: Hard content

      Thank you!!

        Loading editor
    • Princejatniel wrote:

      Units: Licht, Holia, Elphelt

      Goal: Hard content

      Thank you!!

      Licht:

      • 50% Atk boost.
      • 100% spark damage boost.
      • Enhance Spark damage on SBB/UBB.

      Holia:

      • 50% HP boost.
      • Enhance HoT.
      • Adds status removal.
      • Adds element to atk.

      Elphelt:

      • 20% HP boost.
      • Negate EWD.
      • Enhance Heal.
      • Adds status removal.

      .

        Loading editor
    • Units: Baro, Toy Soldier Haido, Roaring Thunder Viktor

      Goal: Recommended

        Loading editor
    • Princejatniel wrote:
      Units: Baro, Toy Soldier Haido, Roaring Thunder Viktor

      Goal: Recommended


      Baro:

      • 50% HP, Def boost.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Enhance BB gauge boost.
      • 2 turn spark miti.

      Haido:

      • 20% Atk Rec boost.
      • 20% Def, HP boost.
      • BB on hit.
      • Def boost.
      • Turns end to Turns start.

      Viktor:

      • 50% Atk boost.
      • Boost Atk when BB over 50%.
      • Def ignore chance.
      • Chance + Enhance of normal hit to all foes.
        Loading editor
    • Units: Galea, Azami, and Zalts

      Goal: Guild Raid

      Thanks again

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Mifune Goal: Main damage dealer

        Loading editor
    • TomasitoGP wrote:
      Unit: Mifune

      Goal: Main damage dealer

      Mifune :

      • 50% Atk boost.
      • Slightly boost BB/SBB Atk
      • Boost BB Atk when HP is over 50%
      • Normal attacks may hit all foes
        Loading editor
    • Guardian468 wrote:
      Units: Galea, Azami, and Zalts

      Goal: Guild Raid

      Thanks again


      Galea:

      • 50% Atk.
      • 50% Def.
      • 120% spark damage.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Raise LS spark damage.
      • BB on spark.

      Azami:

      • 20% parameter.
      • Atk relative to HP boost.
      • Enhance damage against afflicted foes.

      40 SP flexible (doesn't matter what you choose).

      Zalts:

      • 50% HP boost.
      • Negate ADR Reduction.
      • Further enhance BB Atk.
        Loading editor
    • Elimo holia

      Goal recommended

        Loading editor
    • IAmWeirdTheFifth wrote: Elimo holia

      Goal recommended

      Elimo

      • 30% boost to max HP, Def
      • Negates all status ailments
      • Adds great HP restoration for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
      • Adds status ailments negation for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
      • Omni Plus
        • Damage taken boosts BB Gauge
        • Enhance BB gauge boost when hit

      Holia

      • 30% boost to max HP
      • Raise max HP boost from 30% to 50%
      • Negates all status ailments
      • Enhances BB/SBB's HP restoration each turn effect
      • Adds status ailment negation for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
      • Omni Plus
        • Adds Fire, Water, Thunder, Earth elements to attack effect
        Loading editor
    • Hisui 

      Ramlethal

      Shion

      Lilith

      Fang and Fei

      Ilm

      Goal: Recommended for all

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Laresa and Rahotep
      
      Goal: Recommended
      

      I searched older posts and don't see one for Rahotep so...yeah thanks again in advance! :D

        Loading editor
    • JarayZ wrote:
      Unit: Laresa and Rahotep Goal: Recommended

      I searched older posts and don't see one for Rahotep so...yeah thanks again in advance! :D


      Laresa: (I have to admit she's quite hard):

      • Adds miti from Fire, Earth.
      • Adds BB on hit.
      • Adds status ailment removal.
      • Boost EWD.
      • Boost crit.
      • Boost A, D when BB over 50%.

      O+3:

      • 30% boost D, R, HP.

      Rahotep: (the new LT that used to be non LT (sorry I'm just really pissed of to this)):

      • 30% HP boost.
      • 30% Def, HP boost.
      • Crit damage boost.
      • Normal Atk may hit all foes.
      • Enhance chance of hit all foes.
      • Enhance damage of hit all foes.

      O+3:

      • Restore HP each turn.
        Loading editor
    • XCaidx wrote:
      JarayZ wrote:
      Unit: Laresa and Rahotep Goal: Recommended

      I searched older posts and don't see one for Rahotep so...yeah thanks again in advance! :D


      Laresa: (I have to admit she's quite hard):
      • Adds miti from Fire, Earth.
      • Adds BB on hit.
      • Adds status ailment removal.
      • Boost EWD.
      • Boost crit.
      • Boost A, D when BB over 50%.

      O+3:

      • 30% boost D, R, HP.

      Rahotep: (the new LT that used to be non LT (sorry I'm just really pissed of to this)):

      • 30% HP boost.
      • 30% Def, HP boost.
      • Crit damage boost.
      • Normal Atk may hit all foes.
      • Enhance chance of hit all foes.
      • Enhance damage of hit all foes.

      O+3:

      • Restore HP each turn.

      Thanks! I feel you man (I saw your complaint on his page XD) I'd tried so hard since Hetapheres's gate and finally just got him first draw on fire resummon gate lol

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Shion (leader), Gabriela, lancelot, Laresa (surpport), Lauda
      
      Goal: Recommended
      
        Loading editor
    • Joshtyj02 wrote:
      Unit: Shion (leader), Gabriela, lancelot, Laresa (surpport), Lauda Goal: Recommended


      Read the rules.

        Loading editor
    • What would you recommend for a

      Blaze/AflaDilith/Kulyuk

      core for Guild Raid? My mitigator is Rain but I have his SP setup finished. Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • Unit: Azurai (Leader), Melord, Ensa Taya, Eleanor (Miti) and Gabriella

      Goal: Recommended


      Please help how to set the SP, i think i have a bad sp build :(

        Loading editor
    • SaltyShu wrote:
      What would you recommend for a

      Blaze/AflaDilith/Kulyuk

      core for Guild Raid? My mitigator is Rain but I have his SP setup finished. Thanks!


      Blaze: (I assume this guy will be lead).

      • 30% Atk, HP.
      • 30% parameter.
      • Boost Crit damage.
      • Boost EWD.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Enhance SBB crit damage boost.

      O+3:

      • Enhance BB/SBB ADR boost.

      Afla Dilith:

      • 120% spark damage boost.
      • Enhance spark damage boost.
      • Enhance BB Atk.

      O+3:

      • 30% all parameters.

      Kulyuk:

      • Adds BB gauge boost when Atkd.
      • Enhance BB when Atkd.
      • Any of the 40 SP heal options (depends on what you have).

      O+3:

      • Atk boost relative to remaining HP.
      • Enhance BB fill rate.
        Loading editor
    • Davidryank wrote:
      Unit: Azurai (Leader), Melord, Ensa Taya, Eleanor (Miti) and Gabriella

      Goal: Recommended


      Please help how to set the SP, i think i have a bad sp build :(

      Read the rules please.

        Loading editor
    • Goal Damage Dealer 

      Vern , Asto , Amu Yunos , Camilla  

        Loading editor
    • Jin Akatsuki wrote:
      Goal Damage Dealer 

      Vern , Asto , Amu Yunos , Camilla  


      Please read the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Unit:Vern , Asto , Amu Yunos , Camilla  
      Goal:Hard Content
      
        Loading editor
    • Jin Akatsuki wrote:
      Unit:Vern , Asto , Amu Yunos , Camilla  
      Goal:Hard Content
      

      Read the rules please:

      *Please only list a maximum of three units in a post. This is so we can process your request a lot faster without overwhelming helpers.

      Choose the 3 units you want first, no exception.

        Loading editor
    • Unit:Vern , Asto , Amu Yunos , 
      Goal:Hard Content
      
        Loading editor
    • Jin Akatsuki wrote:
      Unit:Vern , Asto , Amu Yunos , Goal:Hard Content


      Vern:

      • 100% spark damage.
      • Chance to heal on hit.
      • Enhance spark damage.

      OE+3:

      • 20% all para.

      Asto:

      • 20% DHP.

      One of the 30 SP.

      • Add BB on hit.

      OE+3:

      The other of the 30 SP

      Amu Yunos:

      • 20% all para.
      • Raise Atk limit.
      • Adds status removal.
      • Adds BB on hit.

      OE+3:

      • 50% all para
        Loading editor
    • Unit: Fei & Fang, Hisui, Felice
      
      Goal: Hard content (Although to Fei & Fang and Felice also I will use them in fh xD)
      
        Loading editor
    • Johin969 wrote:
      Unit: Fei & Fang, Hisui, Felice Goal: Hard content (Although to Fei & Fang and Felice also I will use them in fh xD)


      Fei & Fang:

      • 20% para.
      • 100% spark damage.
      • Add status negation.
      • Add status removal.
      • Enhance BC/HC drop.

      OE+3:

      20 flexible (use them or not, the only thing you can take is the LS enhance but only if you're going to use them as lead).

      Hisui:

      • Negate crit.
      • 2 turn miti.
      • Add status removal.

      OE+3:

      20 SP flexible.

      Rrecommendation:

      • Enhance guard miti.

      Felice:

      • 50% spark damage.
      • Boost BB Atk.
      • Adds heal on spark.

      OE+3:

      • Boost ADR when BB full.
      • Enhance LS.
        Loading editor
    • units: glenn goal : colosseum

        Loading editor
    • IAmWeirdTheFifth wrote:
      units: glenn

      goal : colosseum

      • Enhance LS normal hit damage.
      • Enhance LS chance normal hit all foes.

      OE+:

      • 30% HP.

      or

      • Atk relative to HP.
      • BC efficacy.
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message