The following events are all ongoing events in Brave Frontier, whether in the Vortex or in Quests. If a Vortex event is not here, it is likely not available at the moment. See Past Special Events for a list of Vortex events that have happened in the past.
Event Duration: March 2, 06:00 PST to March 16, 05:59 PST
Leveling up has never been this rewarding! Climb up and reach the following level milestones during the event period!
Level up from 1 to 150 during the "Level Up Campaign" event period to get ALL the rewards!
- Players' level milestone during the event will be measured and rewards will be sent to players who met the milestone requirements mentioned on the Rewards Table.
- Players will only get rewards upon reaching the specific level. The rewards are not retroactive.
Rewards will be sent directly to qualified players' Presents Box.
For the full list of rewards, click here.
Notes: To give all our players a boost during the Level Up Campaign period, we will also have the following events:
- Selected areas in 1st 3 maps (Mistral, Morgan, St. Lamia) will have 1.5 x EXP (Bonus areas will be changed every 3 days).
- Selected areas in maps (Cordelica, Amdahl, Encervis, Palmyna) will get 1/2 Energy (Bonus areas will be changed every 3 days).
- 1/2 Energy for these vortex dungeons:
- Gathering of Souls
- Souls Training Ground
- Faerie Paradise
- Cave of Greed
- Garden of God
- Ruins of Light and Dark
- Remains of Eternity
- Golden Slumberland
- Metal Parade! (including Super Metal Parade)
- Jewel Parade! (including Super Jewel Parade)
- Grand Gaia Chronicles
Event Duration: 1 hour after the player has used the key
In order to obtain a Metal Key or Jewel Key, one must go to the Akras Summoners' Hall Administration Office in Imperial Capital Randall and tap Receive Key. Metal Keys are distributed every day except for Wednesdays and weekends. On Wednesday, instead of Metal Keys, Jewel Keys are distributed instead. No keys are available for claim on weekends. Up to 15 Metal Keys and Jewel Keys can be kept respectively. 1 Metal Key or 1 Jewel Key can be used to unlock Metal Parade or Jewel Parade respectively or 3 Keys can be used to unlock Super Metal Parade or Super Jewel Parade.
Note: 1 Gem will be awarded for the first time completion of each Parade.