Fandom

Brave Frontier Wiki

Soul Spear

4,053pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments7 Share

Item frame 3 Spheres


Soul Spear
Sphere icon hp recovery
Sphere thum 3 2
Item Lore:
A magical spear with the power to absorb vitality from your enemies. A normal spear can turn into a Soul Spear after it's absorbed enough blood on the battlefield. It is said that the possessor as well is subject to its dark power. This change is said to be slow, with few releasing the change before it's too late.
Effect
Adds Chance of Absorbing HP when Attacking
40% chance to absorb 40 ~ 60% of damage dealt
Sale Price: Zell thum 3,000 Zel
Trade Value: Achievement p thum 50 Merit Points
Rarity: 3


How to Obtain

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.