FANDOM


Rumbling Blade Balgran
Unit No. 1720
Data ID 40587
Element Element Thunder Thunder
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 47
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 14 25Battle crystal icon
SBB 18 26Battle crystal icon
(51Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 21 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 50Icon dc(5Icon dc/hit)
BB 14Icon dc(1Icon dc) 360%
SBB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 560%
UBB 21Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500%

Unit ills thum 40587
Unit ills full 40587



Unit ills anime 40587

Summon:
"My heart had frozen over.
I was convinced that I was the only one who could keep my sister safe."

Fusion:
"Relationships are funny things. Even though we didn't get much time together, our hearts are as one."

Evolution:
"They're my family.
We're all going to make it home alive. I'll make sure of that."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Balgran concealed his heritage and devoted his life to protecting his younger sister, the Oracle Maiden. Even so, it seems certain that he simply wished to live alongside her. Had Balgran only united with the Oracle Knight's party sooner, he likely would have had a chance to inform Ilia of their relationship. He also would have certainly won the confidence of the Oracle Knight's companions over the long-awaited journey with his sister. Trusting his dear sister and his own safety to these allies, Balgran would have led the charge, his blade free of doubts and concerns.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,650 2,436 2,692 2,061
Lord 7,374 3,017 3,365 2,564
Anima 8,491 3,017 3,365 2,266
Breaker 7,374 3,315 3,067 2,564
Guardian 7,374 3,017 3,663 2,415
Oracle 7,374 3,017 3,216 3,011
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 2,000
(×40)
Unit ills thum 10452 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 400
(×20)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 460
(×23)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 2,450
(×49)
Unit ills thum 10452 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 580
(×29)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,900
(×58)
Unit ills thum 10452 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 760
(×38)
Leader Skill: Devoted Guardian
50% boost to Def, max HP, hugely boosts BB gauge and boosts damage reduction when guarding & adds probable 2 turn Atk reduction counter
Fills 8 BC, 10% guard mitigation & 15% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20% after dealing 1 damage
Extra Skill: Abandoned Faith
Boosts Def and BB Atk for 3 turns when activating guard & probable 20% damage reduction
50% Def, 100% BB Atk & 20% chance to reduce damage
Brave Burst: Thunderslayer Pike
[Offense]
14 combo Thunder attack on all foes, probable random status ailment infliction, hugely boosts BB gauge when guarding for 3 turns, boosts damage reduction when guarding for 3 turns & adds probable random status ailment counter for 3 turns
75% chance to inflict ailments, fills 8 BC, 10% guard mitigation, 15% chance to reflect Injury, Weak, Sick & 10% chance to reflect Curse, Poison, Paralysis
Super BB: Bulk Facade
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, probable random status ailment infliction, hugely boosts Def relative to Atk for 3 turns, hugely boosts BB gauge when guarding for 3 turns & boosts damage reduction when guarding for 3 turns
75% chance to inflict ailments, 70% Atk to Def, fills 8 BC & 10% guard mitigation
Ultimate BB: Consuming Enuzecto
[Offense]
21 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns, adds random status ailment counter for 3 turns, damage taken enormously boosts BB gauge and enormously restores HP for 3 turns & enormously reduces damage taken from all types for 2 turns
250% Def to Atk, 100% ailment chance, heals 100% damage, fills 50 BC & 100% element mitigation
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
6 54 129
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94
Distribution (%) 12, 11, 11, 10, 10, 10, 10, 9, 9, 8
Brave Burst
Frames 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106
Distribution (%) 10, 9, 8, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 5
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118
Distribution (%) 9, 8, 7, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127
Distribution (%) 8, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2
Effect Delay 1

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 30% boost to Def, max HP
10 Boosts Def when BB gauge is above 50%
50% boost
10 Boosts Def when HP is above 50%
50% boost
BB Gauge 20 Considerably boosts BB gauge each turn
Fills 4 BC
Damage Reducing 20 Probable 25% damage counter
25% chance to reflect damage
Special 20 Enhances BB/SBB's damage reduction when guarding effect
+5% boost. 15% reduction total
20 Enhances BB/SBB's huge BB gauge boost when guarding effect
+2 BC. Fills 10 BC total
30 Adds probable slight HP restoration when attacked for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
25% chance to heal 20-25% damage
30 Adds considerable BB gauge boost when attacked for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
Fills 4-7 BC
30 Adds probable 2 turn Atk reduction counter for 3 turns to BB/SBB
10% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20%
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 40584 Unit ills thum 40585 Unit ills thum 40586 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 40587
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 40133 Unit ills thum 40191 Unit ills thum 40191 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a