FANDOM


For the 6★ unit, see Zevalhua the Supreme
Ruling God Zevalhua
Unit No. 1554
Data ID 30907
Element Element Earth Earth
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 54
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 11
BB 18 30Battle crystal icon
SBB 21 35Battle crystal icon
(65Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 25
13
35Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 44Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 450%
SBB 21Icon dc(1Icon dc) 700%
UBB 25Icon dc(1Icon dc)
13Icon dc(1Icon dc)
2000%
1200%

Unit ills thum 30907
Unit ills full 30907

Unit ills anime 30907

Summon:
"I had thought that the fiend's ambitions were beneath notice, but it seems my suspicions were correct in the end."

Fusion:
"Humans make mistakes. That is why we act as examples for them, and discipline them when they go astray."

Animation Gallery


Unit Lore:
Though she became known as one of the Four Fallen Gods for her attempt to twist the order of the world to her own liking, Zevalhua was originally the goddess of ingenuity and discipline as well as a key member of the Divine Ten. Furthermore, although she was one of the deities to assent to the extermination of mankind, some also hold that she suspected a certain god's handiwork behind the plan itself. Had she investigated these suspicions and exposed the conspiracy, the gods' actions might have been wildly different.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,590 2,540 2,740 2,520
Lord 8,530 3,160 3,380 3,130
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
*This unit is only available as a "Lord" type
Leader Skill: Blessed Wisdom
60% boost to Def, max HP, hugely boosts damage against status afflicted foes & damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge and may restore HP
Fills 4-7 BC, 25% chance to heal 25% damage & 100% Atk
Extra Skill: Utopian Dreams
Hugely boosts BB gauge when damage taken exceeds certain amount, probable random status ailment infliction & raises max Atk value from 99999 to 130000
Fills 8 BC after 5,000 damage, 8% chance to inflict Curse, Poison, Paralysis & 10% chance to inflict Injury, Weak, Sick
Brave Burst: Infinite Doom
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, probable random status ailment infliction & adds probable status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns
75% chance to inflict ailments instantly, 15% chance to inflict Injury, Weak, Sick, 10% chance to inflict Curse, Poison, Paralysis & 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 50%
Super BB: Mystica Provision
[Offense]
21 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, huge 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, probable random status ailment infliction, hugely boosts damage against status afflicted foes for 3 turns & damage taken adds probable status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns
75% chance to inflict ailments instantly, 15% chance to reflect Injury, Weak, Sick, 10% chance to reflect Curse, Poison, Paralysis, 170% Atk & 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 50%
Ultimate BB: Arcanum
[Offense]
25 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, additional 13 combo random massive Earth attack on all foes, enormous 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, random status ailment infliction & enormously boosts damage against status afflicted foes for 3 turns
300% Atk & 80% reduction
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
76 76 209
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
1 1 1
2
Normal Attack
Frames 51, 58, 65, 72, 79, 86, 93, 100, 107, 114, 128
Distribution (%) 8, 7, 6, 7, 8, 7, 6, 7, 8, 7, 29
Brave Burst
Frames 51, 55, 59, 63, 67, 71, 75, 79, 83, 87, 91, 95, 99, 103, 107, 111, 115, 128
Distribution (%) 5, 4, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 5, 31
Super Brave Burst
Frames 51, 55, 59, 63, 67, 71, 75, 79, 83, 86, 89, 92, 95, 98, 101, 104, 107, 110, 113, 116, 128
Distribution (%) 5, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 28
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 128
Distribution (%) 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 22
Frames 6
Distribution (%) 100

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 30% boost to all parameters
Spark 10 100% boost to Spark damage
BB Gauge 10 Damage taken boosts BB gauge
Fills 2-3 BC
10 Strengthen item btn4 Enhances BB gauge boost when attacked
+1 BC fill. Fills 3-4 BC total
Ailments Resistance 20 Negates all status ailments
Damage Reducing 20 Negates elemental damage
Special 70 Probable resistance against 1 KO attack
70% chance
40 Enhances SBB's huge damage boost against status afflicted foes effect
+30% boost
50 Adds probable HP restoration when attacked for 3 effect to BB/SBB
20% chance to heal 25-30% damage
40 Adds powerful additional attack on all foes at turn's end for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
600% multiplier
How to Obtain