FANDOM



Navi chara32 0

"I am the War Demon Shusui. I seek the utmost in strength."

Overview

This challenge can only be accessed once Round No. 002 has been cleared.

Rewards

Preparations

You may use 1 squad for this battle. Leaders are locked to Summoners and all Summoning Pedestals are available. Element Mastery restrictions are still in place so plan accordingly to defeat the foes ahead. You are allowed 1 item set for all battles. There is no cooldown when using a friend.

Recommended Weapons

Recommended Units

Battle

Phase 1

Unit ills thum 10916 Wicked Warrior Shura

  • Mandatory to use Fujin on turn 1 if you have non-Water units.
  • Art of War Strike - 5 combo Fire attack on all foes, 60% boost to Spark damage for 3 turns & 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage for 3 turns
  • Divine Fury's Brandish - 18 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, 60% boost to Spark damage for 3 turns, 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage for 3 turns, 10% boost to own Spark damage for 3 turns, 20% boost to own critical hit rate for 3 turns & 25% boost to own Atk for 3 turns
  • Howling Heavens Strike - 5 combo Fire attack on all foes & boosts own BB Atk by 25% for 3 turns
  • Every 3 turns
    • Warrior's Enlightenment - 5 combo Fire attack on all foes that deals 60-80% of HP as damage
  • At < 80% HP
    • Warrior Awakening - 30% boost to Atk for 3 turns, 15% boost to critical hit rate for 3 turns & adds +1 hit to each hit count for 3 turns
    • Impaler's Thrust - 7 combo powerful Fire attack on single foe & 20% innate critical chance
      • Used every 2 turns afterward
  • At < 65% HP
    • Inherited Power - 50% boost to Def for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, negates all status ailments for 3 turns & negates Atk, Def, Rec Down effects for 3 turns
  • At < 40% HP
    • Inherited Power - 50% boost to Def for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, negates all status ailments for 3 turns & negates Atk, Def, Rec Down effects for 3 turns
  • At < 25% HP
    • "Give your all against my ultimate skill!" - Idle
    • "So, which of us is stronger, I wonder?" - Idle
    • "Fight back with everything you have!" - Idle
    • Overdrive - 50% boost to Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & 35% damage reduction for 1 turn
    • If UBB is used
      • "Your power is most impressive!" - Boosts own Def by 100% for 999 turns
    • If UBB is not used
      • "So that's all of your power... Pathetic!" - Idle
      • Flame of War Formation - 22 combo massive Fire attack on all foes, 250% boost to Spark damage for 3 turns, 50% boost to own Spark damage for 3 turns, 50% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage for 3 turns & 100% boost to critical damage for 3 turns
  • At < 15% HP
    • Inherited Power - 50% boost to Def for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, negates all status ailments for 3 turns & negates Atk, Def, Rec Down effects for 3 turns
  • At < 0% HP
    • Transforms into War Demon Shusui

Phase 2

Monster ills anime 0043 \

  • War God's Blade Swing - 5 combo Fire attack on all foes & reduces BB gauge by 40%
  • War God's Blade Thrust - 6 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes
  • Flame Extinguisher - 1 combo Fire attack on all foes that deals 60-80% HP as damage
  • Normal Attack - 6 combo Fire attack on single foe & reduces BB gauge by 10-12 BC
  • War Demon's Ambition - Reduces BB gauge by 30% for all foes
  • Inherited Power - 100% boost to Def for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, negates all status ailments for 3 turns, negates Atk, Def, Rec Down effects for 3 turns & negates critical and elemental damage for 3 turns
  • Hellish Fire Rush - 30 combo Fire attack on all foes
  • Attack Breaker - Normal attack & 50% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50% for 2 turns
  • Heal Breaker - Normal attack & 50% chance to reduce enemy Rec by 50% for 2 turns
  • Every 3 turns
    • Soul's End - Powerful Fire attack on foe with highest HP that deals 150% of HP as damage
    • Does one of the following
      • Military Stance - Additional attack at turn's end (25%) for 3 turns, 20% boost to Atk for 3 turns & adds 30% chance to inflict Injury to attack for 3 turns
        • Players must avoid using all 6 BB/SBB else Shusui will cast Expression of Anger
      • Supreme Stance - 20% boost to Atk for 3 turns, 10% boost to critical hit rate for 3 turns, 30% boost to critical damage for 3 turns & adds 20% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def, Rec by 50% for 3 turns to attack for 3 turns
        • Players must use all 6 BB/SBB else Shusui will cast Expression of Anger
      • Godly Stance - Adds +1 hit to each hit count with 50% damage penalty for 3 turns, 20% boost to Atk for 3 turns & 25% boost to BB Atk for 3 turns
        • Players must avoid using the same action for all 6 units else Shusui will cast Expression of Anger
  • Expression of Anger - 100% boost to Atk, Def for 2 turns & 50% damage reduction for 1 turn
    • Uses Empty Seal next turn
  • Every 10 turns
    • Hellfire Stance - 30% boost to Atk for 3 turns, 100% boost to Def for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, 100% damage reduction for 1 turn & 100% reduction to base and buffed BC drop rate for 1 turn
  • Next turn
    • War Demon's Delight - 13 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes
  • At < 50% HP
    • Full Meggido Blast - 3 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes
      • Used every turn afterwards
  • At < 30% HP
    • Militant God Stance - 50% boost to Atk for 2 turns, 100% boost to Def for 2 turns, removes all status ailments, 100% damage reduction for 1 turn & 200% boost to own Def for 999 turns
    • Next turn
      • War God Dance - Powerful Fire attack on single foe that deals 120-140% of HP as damage
      • War God Dance - 10 combo powerful random Fire attack on all foes
      • War God Dance - 8 combo fixed 40,000 damage attack on all foes
  • At < 15% HP
    • Hellfire Stance - 30% boost to Atk for 3 turns, 100% boost to Def for 3 turns, removes all status ailments, 100% damage reduction for 1 turn & 100% reduction to base and buffed BC drop rate for 1 turn
    • Next turn
      • Empty Seal - 13 combo massive (1500%) Fire attack on all foes