FANDOM


Righteous Sun Cayena
Unit No. 8448
Data ID 810658
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 15
15 [ES]
28Battle crystal icon
SBB 17
5
21 [ES]
30Battle crystal icon
(58Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 22 33Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 60Icon dc(6Icon dc/hit)
BB 15Icon dc(1Icon dc)
15Icon dc(1Icon dc) [ES]
550%
620% [ES]
SBB 17Icon dc(1Icon dc)
5Icon dc(1Icon dc)
21Icon dc(1Icon dc) [ES]
200% [HP%]
1200%
620% [ES]
UBB 22Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500% [HP%]

Unit ills thum 810658
Unit ills full 810658

Summon:
"At your service, Summoner! Where shall I strike with righteous might?"

Fusion:
"Hear that? Feurig's roaring with joy! My heart burns fierce with pride and gratitude!"

Evolution:
"I will never let darkness snuff out the flame of hope.
As long as I'm here, I will fight for what's right!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A soldier from another world, and one of the legendary Battle Maidens. Cayena was the most passionate among them, fighting tirelessly for justice. Her journey to bring down the callous gods of Grand Gaia alongside her sisters-in-arms is a saga for the ages: a tale of bravery and resilience in spite of hardship and defeat. Cayena's newfound strength was a testament to the unbreakable bonds the Maidens had forged throughout the years. Hoisting her rocket launcher onto her shoulders, the fiery soldier charged headlong into the fray. Feurig roared with fury as Cayena fired barrages of rockets upon the enemy, burning them all in the fires of justice. Although the gods possessed limitless might, the Battle Maidens stood steadfast in their assault. Cayena pressed on for her sisters despite fatigue and injury, and when the last god fell, her body gave out from exhaustion. She lay on the battlefield, grinning at the brightening sky. Grand Gaia hailed the Maidens as heroes, and Cayena was especially lauded as a paragon of might among the military nations. However, Cayena turned down all invitations to be made a general of any army; war for war's sake was never her aim, and the concept of "justice" could easily be twisted for nefarious ends. These days, Cayena enjoys training and sharing her experiences with aspiring soldiers. She has become something of an idol among warrior communities, but when asked, she laughs boisterously and waves it off.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,718 2,581 2,590 2,955
Lord 9,597 3,687 3,700 2,936
Anima 10,714 3,687 3,700 2,638
Breaker 9,597 3,985 3,402 2,936
Guardian 9,597 3,687 3,998 2,787
Oracle 9,597 3,687 3,551 3,383
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Soul of the Ardent
120% boost to Atk, Def, 100% boost to max HP of Fire types, 20% damage reduction from Fire, Earth types, probable considerable reduction of foe's BB gauge, considerably reduces BB gauge required for BB, 50% damage reduction from all elements for first 2 turns & enormously boosts ABP and CBP gain
35% chance of 50% BB gauge reduction, 30% reduced BC cost, 135% ABP & 60% CBP
Extra Skill: Scorching Spirit
Adds Def ignoring effect to attack for all allies, negates critical damage for all allies, 50% boost to Atk, Def for first 5 turns & adds 15 combo (BB) / 21 combo (SBB) powerful Fire attack on all foes to BB/SBB
Brave Burst: Incendiary Missile
[Offense]
15 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, probable KO resistance negation for 2 turns (PvP modes only), boosts Spark damage of Fire types for 3 turns, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec and enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction & reduces foes' BB gauge
Chance of ignoring KO resistance (6% per foe, 30% max), 50% Spark to Fire types, 200% parameter boost, 60% crit rate, 40% chance of 60% Atk/Def reduction & 20% BB gauge reduction
Super BB: Justice Seal: Solar Salvo
[Offense]
17 combo massive Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 5 combo massive Fire attack on single foe, hugely boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec and enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction & critical and elemental vulnerability infliction for 2 turns
200% + 1000% x [current HP / max base HP], 180% Spark, 200% parameter boost, 60% crit rate, 40% chance to reduce 60% Atk/Def & 15% crit and elemental damage vulnerability
Ultimate BB: Feurig: Ultimate Blast
[Offense]
22 combo massive Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP, enormously boosts critical hit rate), enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec and critical hit rate for 3 turns, enormous 3 turn Atk, Def reduction, enormously boosts Fire elemental damage for 3 turns & activates Fire shield for 3 turns
1500% + 1500% x [current HP / max base HP], 60% crit rate to self, 500% Spark, 400% parameter boost, 60% crit rate, 90% Atk/Def reduction, 500% Fire elemental damage & activates 50000 HP, 10000 Def Fire shield
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
52 52 166
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143
Distribution (%) 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12
Brave Burst
Frames 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143, 146, 149, 152
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 8, 8, 4, 3, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames [ES] 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143, 146, 149, 152
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 8, 8, 4, 3, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 0
Super Brave Burst
Frames 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143, 146, 149, 152, 155, 158, 161, 164
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 10, 7, 10, 7, 10, 7, 10, 7, 7, 5, 3, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 130, 134, 138, 142, 146
Distribution (%) 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames [ES] 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 134, 137, 138, 140, 142, 143, 146, 146, 149, 152, 155, 158, 161, 164
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 10, 7, 20, 10, 20, 7, 20, 10, 7, 20, 10, 7, 7, 5, 3, 2
Total Distribution: 180%
Effect Delay 0
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 107, 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143, 146, 149, 152, 155, 158, 161, 164, 167, 170
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 15 100% boost to all parameters
Spark 10 150% boost to Spark damage
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 180000
25 Resistance against 1 KO attack
100% chance
15 Enhances LS's success rate of foe's considerable BB gauge reduction effect
+15% chance, 50% total
20 Enhances BB's boost to Spark damage for Fire types effect
+50% damage, 100% damage total
15 Enhances LS's parameter boost effect
+30% Atk, Def, +20% max HP
15 Adds probable random status ailment infliction effect to BB/SBB
80% chance to inflict ailments
30 Adds Spark damage considerably boosts BB gauge for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
3-4 BC fill on Spark
30 Adds max HP boost effect to BB/UBB
+30% max HP/+50% max HP
25 Strengthen item btn4 Adds probable KO resistance negation for 2 turns (PvP modes only) effect to SBB
10% per foe, 50% max. (Prerequisite: Unlock “Adds foes’ BB gauge reduction effect to SBB”)
15 Allows SBB's base effects to last for 1 additional turn
10 Adds foes' BB gauge reduction effect to SBB
20% BB gauge reduction
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 810657 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 810658
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 810034 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a