FANDOM


Pyro Flail Barbara
Unit No. 1520
Data ID 11017
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 9
BB 12 30Battle crystal icon
SBB 1 32Battle crystal icon
(62Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 22 32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 45Icon dc(5Icon dc/hit)
BB 12Icon dc(1Icon dc) 420%
SBB 25Icon dc(25Icon dc) 620%
UBB 22Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1800%

Unit ills thum 11017
Unit ills full 11017

Unit ills anime 11017

Summon:
"I can feel it when I'm fighting...
That I'm alive, I mean.
I guess that's just how I am."

Fusion:
"You want me to fight more, don't you? Hehe, just leave them all to me! I haven't had nearly enough fighting yet!"

Evolution:
"If I fight with everything I have then I'm content! I'll leave the complicated stuff to others."

Animation Gallery


Unit Lore:
A woman who cultivated political acumen as well as strength of arms in her roles as leader of the Nuikar Tribal Alliance, and as a key figure in the founding of the Elgaia Federation. Accordingly, she gradually came to fight less on the front lines, but most scholars hold that she remained a warrior at heart. Had she fought only as a single warrior for her whole life, she likely still would have attained a different sort of fame throughout Elgaia.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,447 2,935 2,155 2,254
Lord 8,367 3,635 2,694 2,804
Anima 9,484 3,635 2,694 2,506
Breaker 8,367 3,933 2,396 2,804
Guardian 8,367 3,635 2,992 2,655
Oracle 8,367 3,635 2,545 3,251
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Leader Skill: Wild Pride
50% boost to Atk and max HP, 120% boost to Spark damage, probable Spark critical & greatly boosts BB gauge when damage dealt exceeds certain amount
5% chance Sparks deals 50% extra damage & fills 8 BC after 30,000 damage
Extra Skill: Spiritual Warrior
Boosts Atk each turn for up to 10 turns & 50% boost to Spark damage
10% boost per turn, 100% total
Brave Burst: Floga Faqr
[Offense]
12 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction & enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns
100% Spark & 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50%
Super BB: Teo Nuikar
[Offense]
Powerful Fire attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, adds probable 1 turn Atk reduction to attack for 3 turns & adds Def ignoring effect to attack for 2 turns
100% Spark, 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50% instantly, 20% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20%
Ultimate BB: Force Valentia
[Offense]
22 combo massive Fire attack on all foes, enormous Atk reduction for 2 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns & adds probable powerful Spark critical for 3 turns
300% Spark, 350% Atk, 80% Atk reduction & 50% chance Sparks deal 100% extra damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
6 52 144
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
1 1 1
Normal Attack
Frames 72, 76, 80, 84, 88, 92, 96, 100, 104
Distribution (%) 18, 13, 10, 8, 11, 9, 10, 11, 10
Brave Burst
Frames 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105
Distribution (%) 15, 10, 7, 9, 7, 5, 8, 10, 8, 5, 7, 9
Super Brave Burst
Frames 72
Distribution (%) 100
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135
Distribution (%) 10, 7, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 3, 3, 5, 5, 3, 4, 5, 3, 4, 3, 5, 3, 4, 3, 7

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 20% boost to Atk, Rec
10 20% boost to Def, max HP
Spark 10 70% boost to Spark damage
15 Strengthen item btn4 Raises Spark damage boost from 70% to 100%
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
10 Enhances LS's Spark damage boost from 120% to 140%
40 Enhances BB/SBB's enormous Spark damage boost effect
+40% boost. 140% boost total
15 Adds probable 1 turn Atk reduction effect to attack for all allies for 3 turns effect to BB
20% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20%
45 Adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
30% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage
45 Adds probable Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
25% chance for 25% vulnerability
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 11016 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 11017
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 10191 Unit ills thum 10191 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
n/a