FANDOM


Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
Unit No. 1779
Data ID 61287
Element Element Dark Dark
Gender Gender none Genderless
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 28 24Battle crystal icon
SBB 22
10
33Battle crystal icon
(57Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 35 34Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 50Icon dc(5Icon dc/hit)
BB 28Icon dc(1Icon dc) 510%
SBB 22Icon dc(1Icon dc)
10Icon dc(1Icon dc)
800%
850%
UBB 35Icon dc(1Icon dc) 2500%

Unit ills thum 61287
Unit ills full 61287

Summon:
"This world's end...
And its beginning...
I create, and I destroy..."

Fusion:
"The possibilities are infinite...
Anything has the power to influence a world. Everything that exists upon it has a purpose."

Evolution:
"Everything has been for this moment. Now the world's true end is finally upon us..."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Some speculate that the dimension that includes the world of Grand Gaia was but one of Roglizer's experiments. Perhaps once it has collected all the data and information it hoped to acquire from the world, it will return to dispose of it. However, there is no way to really know whether these are Roglizer's true intentions. The conclusion of its experiment would've then allowed for the perfect end to befall on the world. If this end were to continue for all eternity, Roglizer would become a being far greater than a god.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 7,761 2,424 2,399 2,407
Lord 10,004 3,003 2,998 2,995
Anima 11,121 3,003 2,998 2,697
Breaker 10,004 3,301 2,700 2,995
Guardian 10,004 3,003 3,296 2,846
Oracle 10,004 3,003 2,849 3,442
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 2,000
(×40)
Unit ills thum 10452 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 400
(×20)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 460
(×23)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 2,450
(×49)
Unit ills thum 10452 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 580
(×29)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,900
(×58)
Unit ills thum 10452 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 760
(×38)
Leader Skill: Historical Epilogue
100% boost to all parameters, 130% boost to Spark damage, reduces BB gauge required for BB & hugely boosts EXP gain
20% BB gauge reduction & 20% EXP
Extra Skill: Creation Beyond Reason
[Requirement(s): Status Boost Sphere]
15% boost to all parameters for all allies and 40% boost to all parameters when Status Boost Type Sphere is equipped & enormously boosts OD gauge fill rate
50% OD gauge fill rate
Brave Burst: Boundaries of Wisdom
[Offense]
28 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, probable random status ailment infliction, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, hugely boosts OD gauge fill rate for 3 turns & considerably boosts OD gauge at turn's end for 3 turns
75% chance of random status infliction, 200% parameter boost, 30% OD gauge fill rate & fills 500 OD
Super BB: Quantum Archives
[Offense]
22 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, 10 combo powerful Dark attack, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 3 turns, adds all elements to attack for 3 turns, considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
40% HP to Atk/Def/Rec, +2 to each normal hit (20% extra damage, 120% total) & 30% chance of 60% Spark Critical
Ultimate BB: Heaven's Edge: Roglizer
[Offense]
35 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec and critical hit rate for 3 turns, hugely raises normal hit amount for 3 turns, enormously boosts OD gauge fill rate for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & enormous all elemental damage reduction for 3 turns
400% parameter boost, 60% crit rate, +3 to each hit (100% extra damage, 200% total), 250% OD gauge fill rate, 400% Spark & 100% elemental mitigation
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 Raises all parameters boost to 80%
10 Strengthen item btn4 Raises all parameters boost from 80% to 100%
Spark 10 150% boost to Spark damage
Damage Reduction 30 10% all elemental reduction
20 Negates elemental and critical damage
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 180000
10 Enhances LS's huge EXP boost effect
+5% boost. 25% boost total
25 Adds enormous Spark damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
150% Spark
25 Adds huge BB Atk boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
450% BB Atk
25 Adds huge all elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
125% boost
25 Adds Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
Fills 2-3 BC
30 Adds probable huge Atk, Def reduction for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
40% chance of 60% Atk/Def reduction
30 Adds probable slight elemental damage vulnerability for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
20% chance for 15% vulnerability
30 Adds probable slight critical vulnerability for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
20% chance for 20% vulnerability
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
48 84 173
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 2 2
Speed Type 4 4
Move Type Teleporting Teleporting
Normal Attack
Frames 26, 36, 46, 56, 66, 76, 86, 108, 118, 128
Distribution (%) 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 14, 15, 15
Brave Burst
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 89, 93, 97, 108, 116, 124, 132
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 7, 7, 7, 7
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 69, 73, 77, 81, 85, 89, 93, 97
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 89, 93, 97, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 61286 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 61287
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 60344 Unit ills thum 60344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 60123 Unit ills thum 60123 Unit ills thum 60123
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a