FANDOM


For other uses, see Owen (disambiguation)
Owen
Unit No. 946
Data ID 10514
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity 5
Max Lv. 80
Cost 15
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 13 22Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 20Icon dc(2Icon dc/hit)
BB 13Icon dc(1Icon dc) 240%

Unit ills thum 10514
Unit ills full 10514



Unit ills anime 10514

Summon:
"You, I like your eyes.
But will you be able to make
proper use of "The First Summoner"?"

Fusion:
"You still have much to learn...
You must try to command me properly."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A mock Unit modeled after Owen, one of the Summoners of Old from the Akras Summoners' Hall. Owen, also known as "The First Summoner," explored the whole of Grand Gaia with his fellow Elder Summoner, Grahdens. He opened the way for the exploration of many regions, and was a great influence in the establishment of Summoners' Hall. And although the real Owen still holds incomparable ability on the battlefield, this mock Unit unfortunately cannot fully replicate the full extent of his power.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 3,451 1,422 1,120 1,105
Lord 5,210 1,920 1,617 1,590
*This unit is only available as a "Lord" type
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 500
(×10)
Unit ills thum 10452 200
(×10)
Unit ills thum 20442 200
(×10)
Unit ills thum 30432 200
(×10)
Leader Skill: Aurora's Majesty
20% boost to all parameters, slightly boosts critical hit damage & greatly boosts BB gauge on critical
50% boost & fills 4-6 BC
Brave Burst: Blazing Slash
[Offense]
13 combo powerful Fire attack on all enemies, probable Injury and Weak effect & boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns
60% chance & 40% boost
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
11 180 227
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0024 0.0024
Speed Type 4 4
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 10, 14, 30, 34, 65, 74, 78, 125, 130, 135
Distribution (%) 15, 8, 8, 10, 10, 8, 6, 15, 10, 10
Brave Burst
Frames 10, 14, 30, 34, 65, 74, 78, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150
Distribution (%) 12, 5, 5, 10, 10, 8, 5, 15, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
Effect Delay 1

Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 10514 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 10515 Unit ills thum 10516
Prev Cost n/a
Next Cost Unit ills thum 50354  Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 10191 Unit ills thum 10191
Zell thum500,000 Zel
How to Obtain
  • First clear reward for completing RC 5