FANDOM


Noble Prince Mordred
Unit No. 8412
Data ID 840608
Element Element Thunder Thunder
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 12 30Battle crystal icon
SBB 15
4
28Battle crystal icon
(58Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 20 33Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 60Icon dc(6Icon dc/hit)
BB 12Icon dc(1Icon dc) 400~1000%
SBB 45Icon dc(3Icon dc)
12Icon dc(3Icon dc)
1200%
200%
UBB 20Icon dc(1Icon dc) 2000%

Unit ills thum 840608
Unit ills full 840608

Summon:
"So handsome and strong...
This is the invincible Prince Mordred!"

Fusion:
"Father! Friends!
Let's celebrate after the battle!"

Evolution:
"So handsome and strong...
This is the invincible Prince Mordred!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
The illegitimate son of King Arthur, this young man and his father ended up facing off in a deadly duel. A mysterious sorcerer and a talented engineer managed to alter this disastrous fate with the power of the Grail. If Mordred would’ve been brought up as a legitimate prince, he could've been a lazy and idle boy. Being naturally skilled with the sword, he could have been less diligent with his training sessions, much to the displeasure of his instructor, the knight Perceval. Perhaps he might have taken advantage of these hours to go seduce the court instead. Many women may have fought to obtain his favor, but only a few gentlemen would have approached the charming prince, Lancelot being one of them. Enjoying parties, he could have spent a fortune in order to organize these grand banquets with his friends. The king, however, might have been blind to his beloved son’s escapades, leading him to offer the legendary sword Excalibur to the prince as gift to celebrate his coming of age. However, Mordred would've not been able to win unanimous support amongst the Knights of the Round Table. In fact, he might have laughed at the famous quest for the fanciful goblet. While he might have made for an invincible warrior, could the kingdom be truly safe with a successor this irresponsible?
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,487 2,625 2,351 2,279
Lord 9,267 3,750 3,359 3,255
Anima 10,384 3,750 3,359 2,957
Breaker 9,267 4,048 3,061 3,255
Guardian 9,267 3,750 3,657 3,106
Oracle 9,267 3,750 3,210 3,702
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Richest Son
120% boost to Atk, max HP, boosts Atk relative to remaining HP, negates all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reduction effects, boosts Zel, Karma and Item drop rates & raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
1.5% boost per 1% HP remaining, 60% Zel, 40% Karma, 9% Item drop rate
Extra Skill: Spoiled Child
[Requirement(s): Photon Spear and/or Caliburn]
Negates critical and elemental damage for all allies and 40% boost to all parameters when Photon Spear is equipped, adds probability of activating BB/SBB/UBB twice for 2 turn effect to BB/SBB and adds all elements to attack for 3 turns to BB/SBB/UBB when Caliburn is equipped, greatly boosts Thunder elemental damage & boosts Zel and Karma drop rates for all allies
20% chance to recast, 100% elemental damage, 10% Zel, 25% Karma
Brave Burst: Invincible Heir
[Offense]
12 combo Thunder attack on all foes (consecutive uses boosts damage), greatly boosts BC, HC and item drop rates for 3 turns, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, fills own BB gauge to max, adds highly probable Spark critical for 3 turns & adds probable random status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns
+300% multiplier per use up to 2x, 40% BC/HC, 7% Item drop rate, 40% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 60%, 60% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage & 20% chance to inflict ailments
Super BB: Legendary Prince
[Offense]
15 combo massive Thunder attack on single foe (or 5% damage of foes' max HP), 4 combo powerful Thunder attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, fills own BB gauge to max, boosts Spark damage of Thunder types for 3 turns & hugely boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns
5% chance to deal max HP damage, 200% + 700% * [current HP / max HP], 40% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 60%, 50% Spark to Thunder types & 100% Def to Atk
Ultimate BB: Graceful Fate
[Offense]
20 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, hugely boosts damage dealt against status afflicted foes for 3 turns, enormously boosts Thunder elemental damage for 3 turns, activates BB/SBB/UBB twice for 1 turn, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds random status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns
350% damage against afflicted foes, 500% elemental damage, 400% Spark
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 80% boost to all parameters
Spark 10 150% boost to Spark damage
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 160000
25 Enhances LS's raises Atk parameter limit break
+10000 boost. Raises Atk limit to 140000 total
15 Enhances LS's Atk boost relative to remaining HP effect
+50% boost. 50% + 1.5% boost per 1% HP remaining, 200% boost at max HP total.
50 Enhances BB's damage effectiveness
+400% multiplier, +300% consecutive use bonus, +60% Crit Rate.
50 Enhances SBB's damage effectiveness
+500% multiplier, +10% chance to deal max HP damage, +60% Crit Rate, +100-400% boost relative to remaining HP & +60% Crit rate
20 Enhances SBB's Spark damage boost for Thunder types effect
+50% boost. 100% boost total
25 Adds enormous Thunder elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to SBB
200% boost
10 Adds probable random status ailment infliction effect to SBB
75% chance
20 Adds enormous damage boost against status afflicted foes for 3 turns effect to SBB
200% boost
25 Adds enormous Spark damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
160% boost
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
8 96 155
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Brave Burst
Frames 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92, 95
Distribution (%) 9, 9, 8, 8, 8, 8, 9, 9, 8, 8, 8, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 50, 53, 56, 62, 65, 68, 74, 77, 80, 86, 89, 92, 98, 101, 104
Distribution (%) 7, 7, 6, 7, 7, 6, 7, 7, 6, 7, 7, 6, 7, 7, 6
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 59, 71, 83, 95
Distribution (%) 25, 25, 25, 25
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92, 95, 98, 101, 104
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 840607 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 840608
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 840034 Unit ills thum 840034 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
  • Mordred's Summon and Evolution quote are the same.