FANDOM


Metal Flower Ionia
Unit No. 1588
Data ID 51137
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 12
BB 7
10
16Battle crystal icon
SBB 11
14
28Battle crystal icon
(44Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 12
16
32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 48Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 7Icon dc(1Icon dc)
11Icon dc(1.1Icon dc)
420%
600%
SBB 11Icon dc(1Icon dc)
14Icon dc(1Icon dc)
620%
800%
UBB 12Icon dc(1Icon dc)
16Icon dc(1Icon dc)
1800%
1300%

Unit ills thum 51137
Unit ills full 51137

Unit ills anime 51137

Summon:
"Just as he understands me, I have a pretty good idea of what he wants. We've known each other for years, after all."

Fusion:
"It looks like you have high hopes for me. No matter, I'll show you... My power as a successful experiment, that is!"

Evolution:
"Hehe, I've really made progress with all these guinea pigs around! Now I just have to implement the results on myself..."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Ionia crafted the soul-stealing sword that played a key role in demon slaying endeavors. She was so passionate about her research that she incorporated armaments she had developed into her own body. The countless armaments she provided for the Disnomians were effective, if unreliable, and most scholars believe she used the band to evaluate and test her creations. Had she continued to conduct her research and incorporate its results into herself, she might have become one of the deadliest living weapons this world had ever seen.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,338 2,700 2,335 2,377
Lord 8,241 3,386 2,905 2,968
Anima 9,358 3,386 2,905 2,670
Breaker 8,241 3,684 2,607 2,968
Guardian 8,241 3,386 3,203 2,819
Oracle 8,241 3,386 2,756 3,415
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Leader Skill: Luminous Warp
60% boost to Atk, max HP, boosts Atk, Def, Rec when HP is over 50%, Spark damage boosts BB gauge & probable 1 turn Atk reduction for 2 turns when dealing damage
50% Atk, Def, Rec, fills 2-3 BC & 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20% after 1 damage
Extra Skill: Crazy Science
Considerably boosts Atk, Def when BB gauge is over 50% & hugely boosts Spark damage when HP is over 50%
50% Atk, Def & 80% Spark
Brave Burst: Nerve Phazon
[Offense]
7 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, 10 combo random powerful Light attack, hugely boosts Def relative to max HP for 3 turns, Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & damage taken may slightly restore HP for 3 turns
30% HP to Def, fills 2-3 BC & 20% chance to heal 20-25% damage
Super BB: Fluid Velocipel
[Offense]
11 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, 14 combo random powerful Light attack, probable huge 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, high probability of Weak, Sick, Injury, Paralysis effects & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
30% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 50%, 80% chance to inflict ailments & 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage
Ultimate BB: Dimensional Conversion v2.0
[Offense]
12 combo massive Light attack on all foes, 16 combo random massive Light attack, probable enormous 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, Spark damage enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & probable powerful Spark critical for 3 turns
80% reduction, 350% Spark, fills 5-8 BC & 50% chance Sparks deal 120% extra damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
5 52 161
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0024 0.0024
Speed Type 4 4
Move Type Moving Moving
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
1
2
1
2
1
2
Normal Attack
Frames 12, 15, 46, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92, 95, 98, 101, 104
Distribution (%) 7, 3, 6, 10, 9, 10, 8, 10, 8, 10, 9, 10
Brave Burst
Frames 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 46
Distribution (%) 17, 16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 18
Frames 6
Distribution (%) 100
Super Brave Burst
Frames 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 46
Distribution (%) 14, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 14
Frames 6
Distribution (%) 100
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 46
Distribution (%) 13, 12, 10, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 13
Frames 6
Distribution (%) 100

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 30% boost to Atk, max HP
Spark 15 100% boost to Spark damage
BB Gauge 10 Damage taken boosts BB Gauge
Fills 2-3 BC
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
25 Enhances SBB's probable huge Atk, Def reduction effect
25 Allows SBB's huge probable 1 turn Atk, Def reduction effects to last for 2 turns
30 Adds huge boost to BB gauge effect to BB/SBB
Fills 8 BC
30 Adds enormous critical hit rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
60% Crit
30 Adds enormous Spark damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
130% Spark
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 51136 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 51137
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50191 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
  • Summer Omni+ Summon (Limited Time)