FANDOM


Mankai Sakura Miku
Unit No. 8199
Data ID 850198
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 54
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 16
BB 34 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 43 27Battle crystal icon
(53Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 1
1
30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 48Icon dc(3Icon dc/hit)
BB 34Icon dc(1Icon dc) 470%
SBB 43Icon dc(1Icon dc) 950%
UBB 45Icon dc(45Icon dc)
45Icon dc(45Icon dc)
2000%
1500%

Unit ills thum 850198
Unit ills full 850198

Summon:
"Don't be afraid of the dark!
I shall envelop you in pink
and purify all evil!"

Fusion:
"Take me up where I can
feel the zero gravity.
Come on, come and be free!"

Evolution:
"My voice shall become
the light of Spring.
It will usher in a new cosmos..."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A mythical diva who could cause miracles with her songs. Sakura Miku was a phenomenal light that illuminated the darkness of Menon's nightscape. Dark spirits were uncontrollably drawn to her melodious voice, which purified them in droves. Demons that wandered in too close became befuddled, strangely losing their bloodlust in the process. However, one night, the stage suddenly became silent. The diva that had captured everyone's hearts seemed to have vanished without a trace. The Summoners were certain that it had not been a dream, for the ancient ruins remained a tranquil sanctuary where the unique trees remained in eternal efflorescence. The trees were named Sakura, and their seeds were collected and transported with great care back to Grand Gaia. With renewed vigor and determination, the Summoners continued on in their grand quest against the demon hordes. It is rumored that some Summoners managed to retain an extra-dimensional connection to Sakura Miku and call upon her aid in times of great need.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,523 2,023 1,914 1,939
Lord 7,890 2,890 2,735 2,770
Anima 9,007 2,890 2,735 2,472
Breaker 7,890 3,198 2,437 2,770
Guardian 7,890 2,890 3,033 2,621
Oracle 7,890 2,890 2,586 3,217
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Spring Concerto
150% boost to Atk, 30% boost to critical hit rate and 60% boost to max HP, 15% damage reduction from Light and Dark Types, negates status ailments, hugely boost critical damage & hugely boost Light elemental damage
150% critical damage, 150% elemental damage
Extra Skill: Euphoria in Fuchsia
[Requirement(s): Critical Sphere]
40% boost to all parameters when Critical Sphere is equipped, boosts critical damage for all allies, adds critical hit rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB & damage taken considerably boosts BB gauge
20% boost, 60% critical rate, fills 3-5 BC
Brave Burst: Withering Finale
[Offense]
34 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, adds probable great Atk reduction effect to attack for 3 turns, probable huge 1 turn Atk and Def reduction & 15% damage reduction from Light and Dark Types for 3 turns
20% chance for 30% Atk reduction to attack, 30% chance for 50% Atk and Def reduction
Super BB: Ballad of Petals
[Offense]
43 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, hugely boosts critical damage, adds highly probable Spark critical for 3 turns, considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns, probable huge 1 turn Atk and Def reduction & boost critical damage for Light types for 3 turns
100% critical damage, 60% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage, adds +2 hit to each hit count (+20 extra damage, 120% total), 30% chance for 50% Atk and Def reduction, 50% critical damage of Light types
Ultimate BB: Sakurafubuki Waltz
[Offense]
Massive Light attack on all foes, massive Light attack on single foe, enormously boosts critical damage for 3 turns, adds enormous Spark critical for 3 turns & enormous 3 turn Atk reduction
400% critical damage, sparks deal 150% extra damage, 90% Atk reduction
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 60% boost all parameters
Critical Hits 15 Boost critical damage
100% boost
Attack Boosting 20 Enormously boost elemental damage
200% boost
Damage Reduction 10 Negates elemental damage
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 160000
20 Normal attacks may hit all foes
30% chance with 30% damage penalty
25 Enhances LS's critical damage boost effect
+100% boost, 250% total
30 Adds great HP restoration effect to BB/SBB
Heals 3500-4000 HP + 40% of own's Rec
20 Enhance success rate of BB/SBB's probable Atk, Def reduction effect
+10% chance, 40% chance total to reduce 50% Atk and Def
10 Strengthen item btn4 Allows BB/SBB's Atk, Def reduction effects to last for 2 turns
45 Adds huge raise to normal hit amount effect to UBB
Adds +3 hit to each hit count (+120% damage, 220% total)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
Unsupported Unsupported Unsupported
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 91, 95, 99, 103, 107, 111, 115, 119, 170, 175, 180, 185, 190, 195, 200, 205
Distribution (%) 6, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6
Brave Burst
Frames 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148, 151, 154, 157, 160, 163, 166, 169, 172, 175, 178, 181, 184, 187, 190
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148, 151, 154, 157, 160, 163, 166, 169, 172, 175, 178, 181, 184, 187, 190, 193, 196, 199, 202, 205, 208, 211, 214, 217
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 95
Distribution (%) 100
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 105
Distribution (%) 100
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 850196 Unit ills thum 850197 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 850198
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
  • Mankai Sakura Miku, obtainable from Rare Summon for a limited time only, is a separate unit version from Maestro Goddess Miku, obtainable from Vortex during Special Events.
  • Her name, Mankai Sakura, translates to "full bloom cherry blossom/tree".
  • Her fusion quote references "Ten Thousand Stars" by Circus-P