FANDOM


Lid
Unit No. 8244
Data ID 840397
Element Element Thunder Thunder
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity 7
Max Lv. 120
Cost 44
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 15
BB 19 25Battle crystal icon
SBB 28 30Battle crystal icon
(55Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 30 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 45Icon dc(3Icon dc/hit)
BB 19Icon dc(1Icon dc) 350%
SBB 28Icon dc(1Icon dc) 560%
UBB 30Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1300%

Unit ills thum 840397
Unit ills full 840397

Summon:
"Who am I, you ask? I'll tell you everything you wanna know! For a price, of course..."

Fusion:
"Hey! I think I just got stronger! But how?"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
(Grand Gaia Version) A young airship mechanic from Dirnado, Lid spent most of her time tinkering with machines. However, it wasn't until her older brother started showing her how to handle more complicated mechanisms that her talent really took off. After building her trusty aid Mechabo, she eventually joined a couple of knights from the kingdom of Grandshelt on their adventures.
She never expected this to land her in a completely new world though, especially one where she couldn't distinguish between gods, heroes, and villains. Regardless of this, Lid kept hard at work, always seeking to improve her inventions.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,096 1,971 1,705 1,698
Lord 7,280 2,815 2,435 2,426
Anima 8,172 2,815 2,435 2,188
Breaker 7,280 3,053 2,197 2,426
Guardian 7,280 2,815 2,673 2,307
Oracle 7,280 2,815 2,316 2,783
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,100
(×22)
Unit ills thum 10452 440
(×22)
Unit ills thum 20442 440
(×22)
Unit ills thum 30432 440
(×22)
Leader Skill: Master Mechanic
50% boost to max HP and Atk, 30% boost to critical hit rate, considerably boosts BB Atk, hugely boosts critical damage & hugely boosts BC, HC, Zel, Karma, and Item drop rates
200% boost to BB Atk, 150% boost to critical damage, 20% boost to BC, HC, 15% boost to Karma, 5% boost to Item, 75% boost to Zel drop rates
Extra Skill: Gil Lover
Adds critical hit rate boost effect to BB/SBB for 3 turns, adds Water, Earth, Thunder elements to BB/SBB for 3 turns & negates Spark damage
60% boost to critical hit rate
Brave Burst: Electric Hammer
[Offense]
19 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, fixed damage Thunder attack on all foes, considerably boosts BB Atk for 3 turns & probable Paralysis, Weak counter added to self for 3 turns
1337 HP as damage dealt for fixed damage, 280% boost to BB Atk, 65% chance to counter Paralysis and Weakness
Super BB: Thunder Bash
[Offense]
28 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, boosts critical damage for 3 turns, damage taken may slightly restore HP for 3 turns & greatly boosts own Atk and slightly reduces own Def, Rec for 2 turns
350% boost to BB Atk, 50% boost to critical damage, 30% chance to heal 15~20% HP from damage taken, 150% boost to own Atk, 20% reduction to own Def and Rec
Ultimate BB: Spark Collision
[Offense]
30 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, enormously boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical damage for 3 turns & enormously boosts OD gauge fill rate for 5 turns
500% boost to BB Atk, 300% boost to critical damage, 300% boost to OD gauge fill rate
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
14 54 173
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110
Distribution (%) 30, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Brave Burst
Frames 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72, 76, 80, 84, 88, 92, 96, 100, 104, 108, 112
Distribution (%) 28, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121
Distribution (%) 25, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127
Distribution (%) 25, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 840397 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 840398
Prev Cost n/a
Next Cost Unit ills thum 40334  Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 840034 Unit ills thum 840034 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum7,133,700 Zel

Karma thum1,133,700 Karma

How to Obtain