Fandom

Brave Frontier Wiki

Laughing Devil Long

4,052pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments51 Share
Laughing Devil Long
No. 8270
Element Element Thunder Thunder
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 6
BB 5
1
30Battle crystal icon
SBB 8
1
32Battle crystal icon
(62Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 1
1
32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Multiplier
Normal 42Icon dc(7Icon dc/hit)
BB 15Icon dc(3Icon dc)
3Icon dc(3Icon dc)
100-400%
600%
SBB 24Icon dc(3Icon dc)
3Icon dc(3Icon dc)
200-600%
600-1500%
UBB 20Icon dc(20Icon dc)
20Icon dc(20Icon dc)
1000-1500%
2000%

Unit ills thum 840508
Unit ills full 840508

Unit ills anime 840508

Summon:
"Kraka-THOOM!
It is I, the glorious spear of the East! Know that heaven and hell have forsaken you!"

Fusion:
"Good and evil both have their place in this world, and we are villains as often as we are heroes."

Evolution:
"Sifu, I've made it to the pinnacle of power! I hope you're proud of me, wherever you are."

Unit Lore:
After discovering the fate of his mother, Long decided to stay with the family of his newfound companions. It was a well-spent decision, for only after an extended stay of several months were his fears about his mother's death assuaged. He had thought that she could still be redeemed by heaven despite her evil acts, but he was proven wrong. After several months, he began to dream again of the dragon, who told him that it was time for his last lesson. Despite his anxiety at the news, he decided to leave for Grand Gaia. But before he left, he had one more sparring match with his companions--a duel where his inhuman nature threatened to overwhelm his personality. Stunned, he quickly made his goodbyes and left Krung-go alone. It was when he met with his teacher that he found out the truth: a war between the gods was coming, and his power was one of those that could shake the world--or even break it. In order to master it, he needed to unlock the style's secret taolu, one that allowed the martial artist to reign as a wandering warrior king in heaven, hell, and earth simultaneously. But the price of failure was steep: if he failed, the dragon would choose to consume him utterly rather than allow his soul to be twisted by the powers waking within him. Despite the odds, Long succeeded in his goal in a fortnight and cut away the chains that bound him to mortal existence, allowing him to behold the heights of power that awaited his ascension. As he opened his eyes, the dragon congratulated him on his victory and told him to tend to his companion well before it departed, intent on forming a mercenary company to join the war of the gods. Surprised, Long turned and saw that Feng stood behind him, tears in her eyes as she embraced him in joy. They would later travel Grand Gaia together before returning to Krung-go in its time of need in a brilliant flash of fire and lightning.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,780 2,789 1,762 2,002
Lord 8,258 3,985 2,518 2,860
Anima 9,375 3,985 2,518 2,562
Breaker 8,258 4,283 2,220 2,860
Guardian 8,258 3,985 2,816 2,711
Oracle 8,258 3,985 2,369 3,307
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Leader Skill: Heaven-Hell Dragon Style
60% boost to max HP, boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to remaining HP, 15% damage reduction from Light, Dark types & enormously boosts Spark damage when damage dealt has exceeded certain amount
0.6% per remaining HP (max 60%), 150% boost to Spark damage after dealing 50000 damage
Extra Skill: Three Worlds King Taolu
10% damage reduction, boosts critical damage & 50% boost to Spark damage
50% boost to critical damage
Brave Burst: Unerring Serpent Strike
[Offense]
5 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), powerful Thunder attack on single foe, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, adds probable considerable 1 turn Atk reduction to attack for 3 turns & adds Light, Dark elements to attack for 3 turns
3% boost to multiplier per 1% HP remaining, 170% boost, 30% chance to lower 30% Atk
Super BB: Spirit-Consuming Strike
[Offense]
8 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), powerful Thunder attack on single foe (consecutive uses boosts damage), considerably boosts own Atk, Def and critical hit rate for 3 turns, enormously boosts own Spark damage for 3 turns, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction & slightly boosts OD gauge
4% boost to multiplier per 1% HP remaining, 300% boost to multiplier per use up to 3x, 100% boost to Atk, Def, 60% boost to critical hit rate, 100% boost to own Spark damage, 40% chance to reduce 50% Atk, 10% OD fill
Ultimate BB: Universe-Devouring Bolt
[Offense]
Massive Thunder attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), massive Thunder attack on single foe, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, enormously boosts own Atk, Def, Rec and Spark damage for 5 turns & enormously boosts OD gauge
5% boost to multiplier per 1% HP remaining, 400% boost to Atk, Def, Rec, 200% boost to own Atk, Def, Rec, 200% boost to Spark, 50% OD fill
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 50% boost to max HP
10 Considerably boosts Atk relative to remaining HP
0.8% boost per 1% HP remaining, 80% boost total
Spark 20 100% boost to Spark damage
Critical Hits 20 Boosts critical hit damage
75% boost
Attack Boost 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
Special 15 Allows BB buff effects to last for 4 turns
15 Strengthen item btn4 Allows BB buff effects to last for 5 turns
20 Allows SBB's probable 1 turn Atk reduction effects to last for 2 turns
15 Enhances SBB's boost to own Atk, Def effect
+30% boost, 130% total
15 Enhances SBB's boost to own Spark damage effect
+20% boost, 120% total
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 840507 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 840508
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 40334 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 840034 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
n/a
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes

The word "Sifu" in Long's evolution quote is the Cantonese spelling for "master" or "a skillful person" in Chinese. "Shifu" is the Mandarin spelling in Chinese.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.