FANDOM


Ky
Unit No. 1641
Data ID 40927
Element Element Thunder Thunder
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 45
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 5
BB 12 29Battle crystal icon
SBB 14 28Battle crystal icon
(57Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 20 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 40Icon dc(8Icon dc/hit)
BB 12Icon dc(1Icon dc) 370%
SBB 14Icon dc(1Icon dc) 580%
UBB 20Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500%

Unit ills thum 40927
Unit ills full 40927

Unit ills anime 40927

Summon:
"A battle for the survival of humanity... I will not allow this to end in disaster. We can come together as one."

Fusion:
"As king, the argent light of the sword must not be allowed to dull. Onward to greater heights...!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Hailing from another world, Ky Kiske was the Commander of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights and Captain of the International Police Force, as well as shouldering the duty of maintaining order in the world, having assumed the throne of the kingdom. Being an extremely talented swordsman and magic practitioner, he fought against the GEARs, living weapons which were the enemy of mankind. However, after encountering the mastermind behind the Crusades and individuals who sought not to fight, he decided to search for a way for all to coexist with each other. Being able to make judgments according to the situation and sometimes heading out to the frontlines himself, he is the epitome of a leader.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,070 2,150 2,170 2,160
Lord 7,900 2,700 2,700 2,700
Anima 9,017 2,700 2,700 2,402
Breaker 7,900 2,998 2,402 2,700
Guardian 7,900 2,700 2,998 2,551
Oracle 7,900 2,700 2,551 3,147
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Magnolia Éclair
40% boost Atk, Def, max HP, 80% boost to Spark damage, reduces BB gauge required for BB & boosts BC efficacy
20% reduction & 40% BC fill rate
Extra Skill: Lightning the Argent
Slightly boosts Atk, Def, Rec when BB gauge is over 50% & boosts BB gauge each turn
30% Atk, Def, Rec & 3 BC fill
Brave Burst: Sacred Edge
[Offense]
12 combo Thunder attack on all foes, considerably boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns & damage taken boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
30% BC fill rate & 3-5 BC fill
Super BB: Ride the Lightning
[Offense]
14 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, probable slight Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns, considerably boosts Def relative to Rec for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
20% chance for 20% Spark vulnerability, 60% Rec to Def, 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage
Ultimate BB: Rising Force
[Offense]
20 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, inflicts enormous Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, activates Thunder barrier, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
100% Spark vulnerability, 25000 HP Barrier, 250% Spark, 50% chance Sparks deal 80% extra damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
32 76 141
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
1 1 1
Normal Attack
Frames 57, 62, 67, 72, 77
Distribution (%) 25, 21, 19, 18, 17
Brave Burst
Frames 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90
Distribution (%) 17, 13, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 4
Super Brave Burst
Frames 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96
Distribution (%) 15, 12, 9, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148, 151, 154, 157
Distribution (%) 12, 9, 7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 20% boost to Def, max HP
10 Boosts Def when HP is over 50%
50% boost
BB Gauge 20 Damage taken boosts BB gauge
2-3 BC fill
Special 20 Negates Def ignoring damage
30 Enhances SBB's probable Spark critical effect and its success rate
+10% chance and Spark crit, 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage total
30 Enhances SBB's probable Spark vulnerability effect and its success rate
+10% chance and Spark vulnerability, 30% chance for 30% Spark vulnerability
50 Adds Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
2-3 BC fill
How to Obtain