FANDOM


Hail Shadow Farzen
Unit No. 1204
Data ID 20725
Element Element Water Water
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity 6
Max Lv. 100
Cost 30
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 8
BB 11 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 16 24Battle crystal icon
(50Battle crystal icon total)
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 32Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 11Icon dc(1Icon dc) 270%
SBB 16Icon dc(1Icon dc) 480%

Unit ills thum 20725
Unit ills full 20725

Summon:
"Hmm? Are you confusing me
with someone else?
Because you guessed wrong."

Fusion:
"I want to continue being strong.
I don't wish for any further regrets.
Haha, I must sound like an old man."

Evolution:
"Have I grown more powerful?
The power he meant for the future...
Never mind me, I'm just mumbling."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A swordsman who lived during the dawn of Elgaia. It is said that some priests from a great shrine in Grand Gaia chased after Farzen during his travels, and asked him to join the newly established Randall Guard. By the time Farzen had joined the group, his real name and lineage remained as big a mystery as they had before. Besides slaying demonic beasts, however, records state that Farzen simultaneously carried out secret missions for the government. Rumor has it his ice-like blade showed no mercy to any who dared disrupt the peace.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 4,009 1,786 1,637 1,457
Lord 5,791 2,424 2,208 1,979
Anima 6,533 2,424 2,208 1,781
Breaker 5,791 2,622 2,010 1,979
Guardian 5,791 2,424 2,406 1,880
Oracle 5,791 2,424 2,109 2,276
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 750
(×15)
Unit ills thum 10452 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 20442 200
(×10)
Unit ills thum 30432 300
(×15)
Leader Skill: Frozen Shadow's Power
40% boost to Atk & critical hits boost damage and BB gauge
100% boost & fills 4-6 BC
Brave Burst: Demon Frost Ruin
[Offense]
11 combo powerful Water attack on all foes & boosts critical hit rate and critical damage for 3 turns
50% boost
Super BB: Selion Iver
[Offense]
16 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, slightly boosts enemies' probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns & boosts critical hit rate and critical damage for 3 turns
25% chance to boost vulnerability by 25% & 50% boost
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
12 48 151
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 29, 33, 53, 57, 79, 83, 87, 91
Distribution (%) 17, 12, 11, 8, 21, 13, 10, 8
Brave Burst
Frames 29, 32, 35, 53, 56, 59, 79, 83, 87, 91, 95
Distribution (%) 17, 4, 4, 11, 4, 4, 21, 14, 9, 7, 5
Effect Delay 2
Super Brave Burst
Frames 29, 32, 35, 38, 53, 56, 59, 52, 79, 83, 87, 91, 95, 99, 103, 107
Distribution (%) 13, 4, 3, 3, 11, 4, 3, 3, 18, 9, 7, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4
Effect Delay 3
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 20724 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 20725 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 20726
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 20191 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum500,000 Zel
Next Cost Unit ills thum 20344  Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum1,500,000 Zel
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)