FANDOM


Gemini Kagamine Len
Unit No. 8089
Data ID 850205
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity 5
Max Lv. 80
Cost 17
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 25
BB 35 24Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 50Icon dc(2Icon dc/hit)
BB 35Icon dc(1Icon dc) 480%

Unit ills thum 850205
Unit ills full 850205

Summon:
"Hi Summoner, let's rock!
But do remember my partner!
Let's get this show on the road!"

Fusion:
"Thank you for all the support!
I'll devote myself and my music
to you!"

Evolution:
"Are you ready?
Time to show everyone the true power of my performance!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A songster who appeared from another world. His dazzling golden hair is said to have shone brightly under the stage lights as he performed many of his famous tunes. While sometimes also seen with a keyboard in hand, more recent reports claim that his powerful vocals were all he needed to leave his audience in pure awe. And though strongly resembling the songstress known as Rin, their relationship remains a mystery to this very day. The only thing that is known for sure, is that their performances as a duo were said to be incomparable.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 3,850 1,375 1,250 1,175
Lord 5,155 1,747 1,600 1,385
Anima 5,748 1,747 1,600 1,227
Breaker 5,155 1,905 1,442 1,385
Guardian 5,155 1,747 1,758 1,306
Oracle 5,155 1,747 1,521 1,622
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 500
(×10)
Unit ills thum 10452 220
(×11)
Unit ills thum 20442 180
(×9)
Unit ills thum 30432 200
(×10)
Leader Skill: Miracle of Hearts
High chance of absorbing HP when attacking
75% chance to absorb 20~25% HP from damage dealt
Brave Burst: Soundless Voice
[Offense]
35 combo Light attack on random enemies & 40% boost to Atk of all allies for 3 turns
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
52 52 286
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Brave Burst
Frames 8
Distribution (%) 100
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 850204 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 850205 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 850206
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50191 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 60144
Zell thum200,000 Zel
Next Cost Unit ills thum 50354  Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 850034 Unit ills thum 850035 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum500,000 Zel
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
  • Rare Summon - Limited Time - May 3, 07:00 ~ Jun 5, 06:59 PST