FANDOM


Elf Queen Arbonella
Unit No. 752
Data ID 30095
Element Element Earth Earth
Gender Gender none Genderless
Rarity 6
Max Lv. 100
Cost 24
Arena Type 7
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 18Battle crystal icon
SBB 14 24Battle crystal icon
(42Battle crystal icon total)
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 20Icon dc(2Icon dc/hit)
BB Icon dc —%​
SBB 14Icon dc(1Icon dc) 360%

Unit ills thum 30095
Unit ills full 30095

Summon:
"I am the will of the earth.
This land shall never give up
on all of its children."

Fusion:
"If you spread seeds on this earth,
the land will help them grow.
I promise you a great harvest."

Evolution:
"Look forward, child of the land.
Whatever grief comes your way,
I shall help you through it."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Lemenara's new form after evolving in order to fight against the gods. Said to love all creatures who care for and respect the land, she hates those who mean to hurt and destroy it. Thus, she refuses to forgive the gods who seek to destroy these humans meant to love the nature that surrounds them. However, this doesn't mean that she favors the human race over any other. Were she to find a human who disrespected the land, she would strike him or her with as much fury as that of the gods themselves.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 4,010 990 1,361 1,282
Lord 5,853 1,702 1,696 1,921
Anima 6,596 1,702 1,696 1,723
Breaker 5,853 1,900 1,498 1,921
Guardian 5,853 1,702 1,894 1,822
Oracle 5,853 1,702 1,597 2,218
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 750
(×15)
Unit ills thum 10452 240
(×12)
Unit ills thum 20442 240
(×12)
Unit ills thum 30432 420
(×21)
Leader Skill: Earth God Barrier
15% reduction in damage from Earth types & probable boost of BB gauge and or HP recovery when attacked
40% chance to fill 2~3 BC, 40% chance to recover 20% of HP from damage taken
Brave Burst: Aegis Wall
[Support]
Removes all status ailments & boosts all allies' Def & critical hit rate for 3 turns
110% boost to Def, 100% boost to Rec (does not boost critical hit rate)
Super BB: Force Materia
[None]
14 combo powerful Earth attack on all enemies, recovers HP for all allies & nullifies all status ailments for 3 turns
Heals (1600~2000 + 22.5% of healer Rec) HP
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
68 68 198
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 8 8
Speed Type 1 1
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 81, 87, 93, 99, 105, 111, 117, 123, 129, 135
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Super Brave Burst
Frames 81, 88, 95, 102, 109, 116, 123, 130, 137, 144, 151, 158, 165, 172
Distribution (%) 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 30092 Unit ills thum 30093 Unit ills thum 30094 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 30095
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 30133 Unit ills thum 30191 Unit ills thum 30132 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum500,000 Zel
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)