Item frame 3 Spheres

Dragon Mother
Sphere icon damage reducing
Sphere thum 1 1
Item Lore:
A crystal that the woman who became the wife of Ishgria's dragon clan chief is said to have poured her special powers into little by little to create. It is thought that she originally prepared the crystal for her husband and son, and therefore her final wish lies within. It is said that, while limited, it has the power to predict the future in critical situations, guiding the wielder to a future free of worry.
When HP is below 50%: damage reduction for 1 turn, damage taken slightly restores HP, adds probable considerable 2 turn Atk reduction to attack & 30% boost to Def, max HP
25% mitigation, heals 10-20% damage, 30% chance of 50% Atk reduction
Sale Price: Zell thum 10,000 Zel
Trade Value: Achievement p thum 1,000 Merit Points
Rarity: 6
How to Obtain
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes

The "30% boost to Def, max HP" effect activates at all times, regardless of whether or not the user is below 50% HP.