FANDOM


Divine Vision Amadream
Unit No. 1746
Data ID 51336
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender none Genderless
Rarity 7
Max Lv. 120
Cost 52
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 12
BB 9
7
21Battle crystal icon
SBB 11
8
25Battle crystal icon
(46Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 13
10
32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 48Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 9Icon dc(1Icon dc)
7Icon dc(1Icon dc)
200% [HP%]
600%
SBB 11Icon dc(1Icon dc)
8Icon dc(1Icon dc)
200% [HP%]
800%
UBB 13Icon dc(1Icon dc)
10Icon dc(1Icon dc)
1500% [HP%]
1300%

Unit ills thum 51336
Unit ills full 51336

Summon:
"Strings of unlimited ideas are born from ignorance. I am limitless...
As long as you have a single thought, I shall exist for all eternity..."

Fusion:
"I am...a thought...
Were you to even think...
I would live forever in your mind..."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
An ancient goddess older than the Six Imperial Gods of yore. Rumor has it that the current Amadream is merely a being born from an abstract thought, and that her true self doesn't technically exist. Having been born from an idea, this technically makes her immortal as long as anyone formulates a thought, and may occasionally even allow her to create worlds. The Sky Orb is said to be the crystallized form of the overwhelming amount of ideas that gave birth to her artificial worlds.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,481 2,535 2,102 2,128
Lord 7,802 3,430 2,858 2,870
Anima 8,694 3,430 2,858 2,632
Breaker 7,802 3,668 2,620 2,870
Guardian 7,802 3,430 3,096 2,751
Oracle 7,802 3,430 2,739 3,227
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,100
(×22)
Unit ills thum 10452 440
(×22)
Unit ills thum 20442 440
(×22)
Unit ills thum 30432 440
(×22)
Leader Skill: Conceptual Dream
70% boost to all parameters, boosts BB/SBB activation rate & normal attacks may hit all foes
10% activation rate & 20% chance of AoE normal attack (-50% extra dmg)
Extra Skill: Worthy of Immortality
[Requirement(s): Status Boost Sphere]
30% boost to all parameters and 50% damage reduction for first 2 turns when Status Boost Type Sphere is equipped, probable slight foe BB gauge reduction & probable reduction of BB gauge fill rate for 2 turns
10% chance of 20% BC efficacy reduction & 50% chance of 30% BB reduction
Brave Burst: Omniword
[Offense]
9 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP and enormously boosts own critical hit rate), 7 combo random powerful Light attack, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction, boosts critical damage for 3 turns & adds Def ignoring effect to attack for 2 turns
200% + 300% * [current HP / max HP], 60% crit rate, 50% crit damage & 30% chance of 60% Atk reduction
Super BB: Eternal Fragment
[Offense]
11 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP and enormously boosts own critical hit rate), 8 combo random powerful Light attack, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction, enormously boosts own BB Atk for 3 turns & boosts critical damage for 3 turns
200% + 700% * [current HP / max HP], 60% crit rate, 50% crit damage, 30% chance of 60% Atk reduction & 550% BB Atk
Ultimate BB: Supreme Idea
[Offense]
13 combo massive Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 10 combo random powerful Light attack, enormous Spark vulnerability infliction for 3 turns, boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & enormously boosts critical hit rate, critical damage, Spark damage for 3 turns
1500% + 1200% * [current HP / max HP], 400% crit and Spark, 100% Spark vulnerability, 300% parameter boost, 60% crit rate
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
34 84 231
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Teleporting Teleporting
Normal Attack
Frames 115, 119, 124, 130, 138, 148, 154, 160, 166, 172, 178, 184
Distribution (%) 13, 13, 14, 14, 16, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 3
Brave Burst
Frames 115, 119, 124, 130, 138, 148, 160, 172, 184
Distribution (%) 13, 14, 14, 15, 16, 7, 7, 7, 7
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Frames 3
Distribution (%) 100
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 115, 119, 124, 130, 138, 148, 155, 162, 169, 176, 183
Distribution (%) 13, 13, 13, 15, 15, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Frames 3
Distribution (%) 100
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 115, 119, 124, 130, 138, 148, 153, 158, 163, 168, 173, 178, 183
Distribution (%) 12, 12, 12, 15, 15, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Frames 3
Distribution (%) 100
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 51336 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 51337
Prev Cost n/a
Next Cost Unit ills thum 50394  Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50123
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel

Karma thum1,000,000 Karma

How to Obtain