Fandom

Brave Frontier Wiki

Divine Dragon Ragzbyul

4,143pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments14 Share
Divine Dragon Ragzbyul
Unit No. 1539
Data ID 30517
Element Element Earth Earth
Gender Gender none Genderless
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 47
Arena Type 2
Animation Frames
Attack 0
Idle 0
Move 0
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 15
BB 18 27Battle crystal icon
SBB 21 25Battle crystal icon
(52Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 25 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Multiplier
Normal 45Icon dc(3Icon dc/hit)
BB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 360%
SBB 21Icon dc(1Icon dc) 560%
UBB 25Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500%

Unit ills thum 30517
Unit ills full 30517


Summon:
"On the great wheel of fate, I die and live again. I will fulfill my role in the next world."

Fusion:
"I accept your tribute.
I must fly to a new world.
To do that...I need power."

Evolution:
"My time on this world is done. I now have only to fulfill my role in a new body...on a new world."

Unit Lore:
People tell the same legend of an ancient dragon across two worlds, in Grand Gaia and Ishgria. According to the legend, the ancient dragon casts off its aged form when it dies. The dragon is then reborn in a new body, and sets out for another world. There was an ancient dragon in the land of Bariura that was used in a demon conspiracy. If not for that incident, it might have been reborn in a new body and found freedom in new and unknown worlds.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,310 2,254 2,249 1,942
Lord 8,233 2,824 2,817 2,446
Anima 9,350 2,824 2,817 2,148
Breaker 8,233 3,122 2,519 2,446
Guardian 8,233 2,824 3,315 2,297
Oracle 8,233 2,824 2,668 2,893
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 820
(×41)
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Leader Skill: Natural Rebirth
50% boost to Atk and max HP, probable Def ignoring effect, boosts damage reduction rate when guarding & probable 1 turn Atk reduction for 2 turns when damage dealt exceeds certain amount
20% chance to Ignore Def, 10% guard mitigation & 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20% after 10,000 damage
Extra Skill: Otherworldly Heavens
Enormously boosts damage against status afflicted enemies & adds Def ignoring effect to attack for 2 turns to BB/SBB
150% Atk
Brave Burst: Emerald Stratum
[Offense]
18 combo Earth attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, removes all status ailments & adds probable random status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turn
30% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 50%, 20% chance to inflict Injury, 15% chance to inflict Weak, Sick & 10% chance to inflict Curse, Poison, Paralysis
Super BB: Archaic Vertex
[Offense]
21 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, probable Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns & adds probable random status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns
30% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 50%, 20% chance to inflict Injury, 15% chance to inflict Weak, Sick, 10% chance to inflict Curse, Poison, Paralysis & 30% chance for 30% vulnerability
Ultimate BB: Eternal Will
[Offense]
25 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, probable enormous 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, probable enormous Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns, boosts damage against status afflicted foes for 3 turns & adds probable random status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns
80% reduction, 150% Spark vulnerability & 300% Atk against afflicted foes
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0 0
Speed Type 0 0
Move Type n/a n/a
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 50% boost to max HP
10 Boosts Atk when BB gauge is full
80% boost
10 Boosts Def when HP is full
80% boost
Atk Boosting 20 Boosts damage against status afflicted foes
50% boost
Special 50 Enhances BB/SBB's probable Atk, Def reduction effects
40 Adds huge damage boost against status afflicted foes effect to BB/SBB
160% boost. Lasts 3 turns
10 Adds status ailment removal effect to SBB
40 Adds damage reduction when guarding effect to BB/SBB
10% reduction. Lasts 3 turns
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 30513 Unit ills thum 30514 Unit ills thum 30515 Unit ills thum 30516 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 30517
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 30334 Unit ills thum 30334 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 30133 Unit ills thum 30191 Unit ills thum 30191 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
n/a

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.