FANDOM


Item frame 3 Spheres


Demontech Mail
Sphere icon damage reducing
Sphere thum 3 6
Item Lore:
Armor discovered at a small, ancient shrine in Ishgria. It encapsulates divine power inside a sinister exterior, and is believed to have the power to place mighty curses upon opponents who attack its wearer even as it protects them. It is said that the demons of ancient times produced countless demonic armaments, and created it as an experiment to combine their own dark powers with the divine powers of disciples. However, the specifics of this remain unknown.
Effect
Probable 50% damage reduction, damage taken may: trigger status ailment counter, boost BB gauge and may restore HP & probable 20% counter of damage received
30% chance to reduce damage, 12% chance to inflict Curse, Paralysis, Poison, 15% chance to inflict Weak, Sick, Injury, 2 BC fill when damage taken, 30% chance to heal 30% of HP from damage taken, 40% chance to reflect damage taken
Sale Price: Zell thum 25,000 Zel
Trade Value: Achievement p thum 1,000 Merit Points
Rarity: 6
Crafting

Materials
Facility sphere
Lv.75
Sphere thum 2 5 Monarch Sash 1
Sphere thum 5 6 Melord's Core 1
Karma thum Karma
150,000