FANDOM


Crocodile Lord Kawab
Unit No. 8378
Data ID 820358
Element Element Water Water
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 13
BB 16
3
28Battle crystal icon
SBB 18
4
30Battle crystal icon
(58Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 23 32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 52Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 16Icon dc(1Icon dc)
3Icon dc(1Icon dc)
500%
850%
SBB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc)
4Icon dc(1Icon dc)
850%
900%
UBB 23Icon dc(1Icon dc) 2000%

Unit ills thum 820358
Unit ills full 820358



Unit ills anime 820358

Summon:
"Do you doubt my will and my blade? Hah! Such foolishness from soft city folk!"

Fusion:
"Ah, such a feast that you have laid for me! How could I ever repay your generous heart?"

Evolution:
"Of course you have never seen strength such as mine! You clearly have much to learn, outsider!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
The son of a powerful crocodile spirit and a mortal woman, Kawab joined the priestess as they scoured the lands and rivers for the shards of the God-King's divine power. But his companion grew despondent as the days passed, for the waves of refugees swelled and grew as they ran from the horrors of the undead. His skill with the blade was stretched to its limit, his fury at the undead invaders relentless in their battles. Yet it seemed hopeless, even as their odd group was joined by a young star-bearing maiden and a monstrous sphinx whose staff called down bolt after bolt of white-hot lightning. Kawab took one look at their desperate situation and forced their coterie--despite their protests--back along the rivers to the city. To each of them, he spoke strong words of encouragement, bravery and hope--for if they faltered, all of the world would be doomed. At last, they arrived at the city, where they would make their final stand along its scarred walls. Deep in his heart, Kawab prayed for a good battle against his immortal foes--and, perhaps, a good death.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,055 2,639 2,282 2,016
Lord 8,650 3,770 3,260 2,880
Anima 9,767 3,770 3,260 2,582
Breaker 8,650 4,068 2,962 2,880
Guardian 8,650 3,770 3,558 2,731
Oracle 8,650 3,770 3,111 3,327
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Stalwart Water Guardian
100% boost to Atk, Def and max HP of Water types, 10% damage reduction from normal attacks, greatly reduces BB gauge required for BB, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge & 25% Spark damage reduction
30% BB reduction & fills 5-9 BC
Extra Skill: Evil-Consuming Maw
20% boost to all parameters of Water types, 20% damage reduction from normal attacks, considerably boosts BB Atk & raises Atk parameter limits to 160,000
200% BB Atk
Brave Burst: Riverine Judgment
[Offense]
16 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, 3 combo powerful Water attack on single foe, hugely boosts BB gauge fill rate for 3 turns, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, enormously boosts own Spark damage for 3 turns & adds Def ignoring effect to attack for 3 turns
50% fill rate, fills 5-8 BC & 200% self Spark
Super BB: Scarlet Tide Sword
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, 4 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, hugely boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, inflicts Spark vulnerability for 2 turns & hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 3 turns
Fills 2-4 BC, 160% Spark, 20% Spark vulnerability & 40% HP to Atk, Def, Rec
Ultimate BB: Horde-Cutting Blade
[Offense]
23 combo massive Water attack on all foes, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & enormously boosts max HP
450% Spark, 60% HP to Atk, Def, Rec, 650% BB Atk, fills 999 BC & 50% HP
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
20 52 146
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Teleporting Teleporting
Normal Attack
Frames 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 60, 66, 75, 81, 84
Distribution (%) 7, 7, 10, 10, 7, 7, 4, 3, 10, 7, 8, 12, 8
Brave Burst
Frames 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87
Distribution (%) 6, 6, 10, 10, 6, 6, 5, 5, 3, 3, 6, 6, 6, 10, 6, 6
Effect Delay 1
Frames 60, 63, 66
Distribution (%) 50, 30, 20
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90
Distribution (%) 6, 6, 9, 9, 6, 6, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5, 8, 8, 5, 5
Effect Delay 1
Frames 60, 63, 66, 69
Distribution (%) 40, 30, 20, 10
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93
Distribution (%) 6, 6, 9, 9, 6, 5, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 7, 7, 5, 3, 1
Effect Delay 1
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 80% boost to all parameters
10 Strengthen item btn4 Raises all parameters boost from 80% to 100%
Critical Hits 15 Boosts critical damage
100% boost
Attack Boost 20 Enormously boosts elemental damage
200% boost
Damage Reduction 25 50% additional damage reduction
Special 10 Enhances LS's damage reduction from normal attacks effect
+5% boost, 15% reduction total
10 Adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage
25 Enhances SBB's considerable Atk, Def, Rec boost relative to max HP effect
+10% boost. 50% HP to Atk, Def, Rec boost total
25 Adds critical damage negation effect to LS
30 Adds probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction effect to BB/SBB
40% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 60%
30 Adds enormous BB Atk boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
550% BB Atk
25 Adds resistance against 1 KO attack when HP is below 35%
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 820357 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 820358
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 820034 Unit ills thum 820034 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
  • In real-life Egyptology, Kawab is the brother of Hetepheres II and son of Pharaoh Khufu and Meritites I.