FANDOM


Compliant Subduer Mel
Unit No. 1688
Data ID 51267
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 47
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 12
BB 15 25Battle crystal icon
SBB 18 27Battle crystal icon
(52Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 23 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 48Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 15Icon dc(1Icon dc) 350%
SBB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 550%
UBB 23Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500%

Unit ills thum 51267
Unit ills full 51267



Unit ills anime 51267

Summon:
"I don't know how my comrades feel... But if it's an order, I simply obey. I will join your side."

Fusion:
"In strength itself there is value. Lord Rahnas said so... My value...depends on you."

Evolution:
"I exist... to achieve Lord Rahnas's goals. I do not know any other way to live..."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Most would agree that, judging by Mel's past, she would have continued her indifferent execution of missions unchanged even in Rahnas's ideal world. She almost certainly would have lost the last shreds of her emotions, including even the fear of death. In time, her almost-mechanical movements and nature would have become a symbol of terror to the common people. With Mel as a symbolic deterrent against subversives, Rahnas's control would have been all the more secure.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,025 2,225 2,395 2,147
Lord 7,850 2,790 2,980 2,680
Anima 8,967 2,790 2,980 2,382
Breaker 7,850 3,088 2,682 2,680
Guardian 7,850 2,790 3,278 2,531
Oracle 7,850 2,790 2,831 3,127
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Leader Skill: Frost Delusions
40% boost to Atk, Rec, max HP, normal attacks may hit all foes, damage taken may restore HP & negates all status ailments
25% chance of AoE normal attack (-50% extra damage, 50% total) & 25% chance of healing 25% damage taken
Extra Skill: Seeking Raison d'Etre
[Requirement(s): HP Recovery Sphere]
20% boost to all parameters when an HP Recovery type Sphere is equipped & negates all status ailments
Brave Burst: Helix Dissection
[Offense]
15 combo Light attack on all foes, additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns, greatly restores HP & normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns
250% DoT modifier & heals 3500-4000 + 32% Rec HP
Super BB: Fake Estateaux
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns, greatly restores HP, removes all status ailments & normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns
350% DoT modifier & heals 3500-4000 + 32% Rec HP
Ultimate BB: Perfect Automata
[Offense]
23 combo massive Light attack on all foes, normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns, enormously boosts OD gauge fill rate at turn's end for 3 turns, fully restores HP for 3 turns & negates all status ailments for 5 turns
100% chance to AoE normal (30% extra damage, 130% damage total) & 1000 OD fill per turn
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
3 54 128
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0024 0.0024
Speed Type 4 4
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 24, 27, 30, 33, 59, 64, 69, 74, 79, 84, 89, 94
Distribution (%) 12, 9, 6, 4, 16, 10, 8, 6, 5, 10, 8, 6
Brave Burst
Frames 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 59, 62, 65, 68, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94
Distribution (%) 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 12, 9, 7, 5, 4, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97
Distribution (%) 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 12, 9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 9, 7, 6, 5, 3, 3
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103
Distribution (%) 6, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2
Effect Delay 1
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 20% boost to all parameters
10 Boosts Atk, Def relative to remaining HP
0.5% boost per 1% HP remaining
10 Atk, Def boost when BB gauge is over 50%
50% boost
BB Gauge 20 Slightly reduces BB gauge required for BB
10% reduction
Damage Reduction 20 Negates critical hit damage
Special 20 Enhances LS's success rate of normal attacks may hit all foes effect
+10% chance, 35% chance total
20 Enhances BB/SBB's normal attacks hit all foes effect
+20% extra damage, 120% damage total
20 Enhances BB/SBB's turn's end additional damage effect
+50% boost, 300% (BB) & 400% (SBB) DoT modifier total
30 Strengthen item btn4 Enhances BB/SBB's turn's end additional damage effect
+150% boost, 400% (BB) & 500% (SBB) DoT modifier total
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 51266 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 51267
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50191 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a