FANDOM


Chain Magister Hugh
Unit No. 1564
Data ID 20967
Element Element Water Water
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 16 29Battle crystal icon
SBB 18
6
31Battle crystal icon
(60Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 24 32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 50Icon dc(5Icon dc/hit)
BB 16Icon dc(1Icon dc) 420%
SBB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc)
6Icon dc(1Icon dc)
620%
620%
UBB 24Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1800%

Unit ills thum 20967
Unit ills full 20967

Unit ills anime 20967

Summon:
"My relic can cut through only a very few types of fates. But even if it's only a few, I can save lives."

Fusion:
"It's nice being appreciated. But when people call me a hero...
Well, it feels a bit cheesy, really."

Evolution:
"It feels all right, using my family's relic for the empire, and for the people."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
The tales tell us that Hugh's magical relic had the power to change destiny itself, and that it saved the group's leader from an otherwise fated capture when the Ten Viles were ambushed by the Imperial Guard. That was the last time anyone saw Hugh. However, had the empire truly understood his power or that of his relic, both likely would have been used to greatly impact the securing of political stability. Hugh might have been put to work driving off beasts and combating plagues just as he did when he was a provincial lord, once again becoming a hero to the people.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,307 2,975 2,331 2,176
Lord 8,193 3,685 2,914 2,708
Anima 9,310 3,685 2,914 2,410
Breaker 8,193 3,983 2,616 2,708
Guardian 8,193 3,685 3,212 2,559
Oracle 8,193 3,685 2,765 3,155
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Leader Skill: Holy Protector
60% boost to Atk, max HP, considerably boosts OD gauge fill rate, Spark damage boosts BB gauge & 130% boost to Spark damage
Fills 2-3 BC & 20% OD fill rate
Extra Skill: Nightmare Breaker
Boosts Atk, Def when BB gauge is over 50% & 50% boost to Spark damage
50% boost
Brave Burst: Ill Forsiv Shears
[Offense]
16 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
130% Spark & 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage
Super BB: Ruinous Judgement
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, additional 6 combo Water attack powerful against Fire types, Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
130% Spark, fills 2-3 BC & 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage
Ultimate BB: Meta Eternum
[Offense]
24 combo massive Water attack on all foes, enormously boosts OD gauge, Spark damage enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds probable powerful Spark critical for 3 turns
350% Spark, fills 5-8 BC, 50% chance Sparks deal 150% extra damage & 50% OD fill
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
3 64 132
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
1 1
2
1
Normal Attack
Frames 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81
Distribution (%) 13, 11, 10, 9, 7, 13, 11, 10, 9, 7
Brave Burst
Frames 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90
Distribution (%) 9, 7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 9, 7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5
Super Brave Burst
Frames 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 87, 93, 99, 105, 111
Distribution (%) 9, 7, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 9, 7, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4
Frames 84, 90, 96, 102, 108, 114
Distribution (%) 20, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114
Distribution (%) 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 20% boost to Atk, max HP
Spark 15 100% boost to Spark damage
10 Strengthen item btn4 Raises Spark damage boost from 100% to 120%
BB Gauge 20 Spark damage boosts BB gauge
Fills 2-3 BC
Damage Reducing 20 Negates elemental damage
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
55 Adds considerable OD gauge boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
20% boost to OD fill rate
30 Enhances BB/SBB's success rate of Spark critical effect
+10% chance. 40% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage
45 Enhances BB/SBB's enormous Spark damage boost effect
+20% boost. 150% boost total
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 20966 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 20967
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 20191 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain
n/a