FANDOM


Type 1 | Type 2 | Type 3 | Type 4 | Type 5 | Type 6 | Type 7 | Type 8 | Type 9 | Type 10 | Type 11 | Type 12 | Type 13

Units with Arena Type 12 have the following AI:

  • 40% chance to BB when HP is under 60%
  • 20% chance to BB when 5 party members are present
  • 25% chance to BB when 4 party members are present
  • 30% chance to BB when 3 party members are present
  • 35% chance to BB when less than 3 party members are present
  • 50% chance to BB
  • 30% chance to normal attack
  • 30% chance to normal attack enemy with lowest HP remaining
  • 100% chance to normal attack random enemy

In other words, there's a 60% chance of the unit with Arena Type 12 to use Brave Burst skill, assuming all units are alive and HP is above 60%. Assuming the best conditions, there's a 80.5% chance of the unit to use Brave Burst skill.

Pages in category "Units with Arena Type 12"

The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.