These heroes participated in a battle that was to be the prelude before the legendary war with the Gods. This unlikely band of misfits united to defeat a messenger of the gods named Melchio.
- Michele ― leader of → the group that banded together to fight Melchio (a guiding force that bolsters the rest of her party in the final fight against Melchio).
- Tiara ― timid companion of → Michele (born from a union both holy and demonic; only accepted by Michele, who took her in)
- Zelban ― fights alongside → Michele, Tiara, Lodin, and Duel-GX against Melchio (father of the La Veda style of fencing, taught Atro this style)
- Lodin ― fights together with → Michele, Tiara, Zelban, and Duel-GX against Melchio (originally a solo knight)
- Melchio ― messenger of → the Gods (serves as the first lore-mentioned antagonist of godly alignment; the destroyer of Duel-GX's home world). After its defeat, its functionalities stopped until the extinction of the humans of Grand Gaia, now fighting mindlessly with a vow to defeat the Fallen Gods. Melchio later turned out to be one of the Six Armors created by a scientist from another world.
- Duel-GX ― fights together with → Michele, Tiara, Zelban, and Lodin against Melchio (born from another world which was destroyed). After Duel-GX initiated its self-destruct mechanism, only its pieces remained. Later, Duel-GX turned out to be another one of Six Armors created by the the same scientist who had created Melchio.
Pages in category "Prelude to the War"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.