FANDOM


Blooming Sakura Miku
Unit No. 8198
Data ID 850197
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity 7
Max Lv. 120
Cost 43
Arena Type 3
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 10
BB 23 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 28 27Battle crystal icon
(53Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 1
1
30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 40Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 23Icon dc(1Icon dc) 350%
SBB 28Icon dc(1Icon dc) 560%
UBB 37Icon dc(37Icon dc)
37Icon dc(37Icon dc)
1300%
1000%

Unit ills thum 850197
Unit ills full 850197

Summon:
"Set aside your differences!
Let us feast, sing and dance
in joyous celebration!"

Fusion:
"...and I'll finally see ten-thousand
others just like me.
Filling up the night sky,
we'll never be lonely!"

Evolution:
"Senbon-zakura,
dissolve into the night.
Let your fears and worries
vanish into the light."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A legendary songstress who returned to sing for the world. Calling herself Sakura Miku, she earned an instant and rapidly growing fandom among Summoners seeking company and respite in the alien and hostile land of Ishgria. The ancient ruins soon became a natural base camp for the forces of Akras Summoners' Hall, where the songstress weaved through the air with her beguiling dance as she serenaded the masses. Her otherworldly voice emanated a powerful magic that caused breathtakingly beautiful trees to spring in wondrous shades of white and pink before the audience's very eyes. Every night was a joyous hanami adventure under the starlit dome for any who came to see her.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 4,970 1,820 1,723 1,745
Lord 7,101 2,601 2,461 2,493
Anima 7,993 2,601 2,461 2,255
Breaker 7,101 2,839 2,223 2,493
Guardian 7,101 2,601 2,699 2,374
Oracle 7,101 2,601 2,342 2,850
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,100
(×22)
Unit ills thum 10452 440
(×22)
Unit ills thum 20442 440
(×22)
Unit ills thum 30432 440
(×22)
Leader Skill: Harmony in Bloom
40% boost to max HP, Atk, 20% boost to critical hit rate, negates status ailments & greatly boosts critical damage
125% boost
Extra Skill: Merry in Cherry
Adds critical hit rate boost effect to BB/SBB for 3 turns & damage taken may considerably boost BB gauge
60% boost & 50% chance to fill 3-5 BC
Brave Burst: Fragrant Overture
[Offense]
23 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, adds probable Atk reduction effect to attack for 3 turns & probable great 1 turn Atk reduction
20% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 20% & 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 40% instantly
Super BB: Serenade of Flowers
[Offense]
28 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, greatly boosts critical damage, probable Spark critical for 3 turns, raises normal hit count for 3 turns & probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction
75% critical damage, 30% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 50%, adds +2 to normal hit count & 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage
Ultimate BB: Hanafubuki Dance
[Offense]
1 combo massive Light attack on all foes, 1 combo massive Light attack on single foe, enormously boosts critical damage for 3 turns, adds Spark critical for 3 turns & probable enormous 2 turn Atk reduction
300% crit, 80% Atk reduction & Sparks deal 50% extra damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
Unsupported Unsupported Unsupported
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 155, 160, 165, 170
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Brave Burst
Frames 90, 94, 98, 102, 106, 110, 114, 118, 122, 126, 130, 134, 138, 142, 146, 150, 154, 158, 162, 166, 170, 174, 178
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 90, 94, 98, 102, 106, 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 137, 140, 143, 146, 150, 154, 158, 161, 164, 167, 170, 173, 176, 179
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 95
Distribution (%) 100
Effect Delay 1
Frames 105
Distribution (%) 100
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 850196 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 850197 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 850198
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum1,500,000 Zel
Next Cost Unit ills thum 50394  Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 50122 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel

Karma thum1,000,000 Karma

How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
  • Her fusion quote references "Ten Thousand Stars" by Circus-P
  • Her evolution quote references "千本桜" (Thousand Cherry Trees) by Kurousa-P