FANDOM


Blightblade Wannahon
Unit No. 8253
Data ID 830278
Element Element Earth Earth
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 13
BB 17 30Battle crystal icon
SBB 20 32Battle crystal icon
(62Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 26 32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 52Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 17Icon dc(1Icon dc) 420%
SBB 20Icon dc(1Icon dc) 620%
UBB 26Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1800%

Unit ills thum 830278
Unit ills full 830278

Summon:
"Abandoned?
Hah! What nonsense!
Hah, hah hah hah.
Nonsense."

Fusion:
"These creatures...
This power...
It's such a rush!
How can I have more?!"

Evolution:
"I have learned from my mistakes.
With me, the Greherd shall be ready
to meet the challenge!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Embittered at their unexpected defeat, Wannahon reluctantly agreed to the truce forced by Durumn upon the Greherd. Even the news that the Vardket had truly abandoned them with no explanation failed to shake his resolve. It was all a test, his creation assured him--one that he could not afford to fail. Determined to vanquish the opposition, Wannahon used the time gained from the truce to rebuild the Greherd's armies and amassed resources that fueled their war machine. As he pursued his research with the brightest minds his family-cadre could offer, it became clear that their defeat exposed the weaknesses in their weaponry and tactics. It wasn't good enough to beat the unbelievers, so how could it defeat those that defended the gods? Driven to the point of despair, it was on a lonely night that Wannahon discovered his greatest breakthrough: by combining his body and mind with forbidden Vardket technology, he could exceed the limits that his meager form contained, and gained even more power. Astonished, he spread the news to his fellows, and it was not long before they attempted lesser versions of his black miracle on themselves. Despite their horrifying failures, their few successes allowed them to develop even larger, more robust war machines. With his newfound power, he was able to upgrade his own juggernaut--a hulking machine that spat out a thousand terrible deaths upon the unfortunate. Flesh-eating bacteria, metal-melting acids, bone-shattering sonic waves and much more could be found in his arsenal. The voice of his creation, no longer a mere whisper, encouraged him to go further in his research. At last, he gathered his most loyal followers in secret at the site of an experimental Vardket superweapon and struck once again at their enemies, determined to make his masters hear his cries--even if it meant howling to the stars from the corpse-covered peak.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,683 2,599 1,968 1,857
Lord 8,119 3,713 2,812 2,653
Anima 9,236 3,713 2,812 2,355
Breaker 8,119 4,011 2,514 2,653
Guardian 8,119 3,713 3,110 2,504
Oracle 8,119 3,713 2,663 3,100
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Leader Skill: God-Killing Conviction
200% boost to Atk and 60% boost to max HP of Earth types, raises normal hit amount, hugely boosts Earth elemental damage & hugely boosts critical damage
25% boost to all parameters of Earth Types & 15% damage reduction from Earth, Thunder types in Guild Raid
Adds +1 hit to each hit count with -25% damage penalty, 150% element damage & 175% boost to critical damage
Extra Skill: Pyrrhic Powerdrive
Considerably boosts own BB gauge each turn, considerably raises own normal hit amount & greatly boosts own Atk relative to remaining HP
5 BC fill, adds +2 hits to each hit count, +1% Atk boost per 1% HP remaining - 100% Atk boost total
Brave Burst: Malarial Barrage
[Offense]
17 combo Earth attack on all foes, normal attacks hit all foes & considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns & adds probable great Atk reduction effect to attack for 3 turns
50% chance for normal attack to hit all foes, adds +2 hits to each hit count, 20% chance to reduce 30% Atk added to attack
Super BB: Bubonic Storm
[Offense]
20 combo Earth attack on all foes, normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns & hugely boosts Atk for 3 turns, adds probable great Atk reduction effect to attack for 3 turns, boosts critical damage for 3 turns & adds Def ignore effect to attack for 2 turns
170% boost to Atk, 20% chance to reduce enemy Atk by 30%, 50% boost to critical damage
Ultimate BB: Pandemic Holocaust
[Offense]
26 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, normal attacks hit all foes for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts Earth elemental damage for 3 turns & additional massive attack at turn's end for 3 turns
350% boost to Atk, 400% boost to Earth elemental damage, 1500% multiplier on turn's end damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 50% boost to Atk
10 Boosts Atk when BB gauge is over 50%
50% boost
Atk Boosting 20 Boosts elemental damage
50% boost
Ailment Infliction 20 Adds probable random status ailment infliction effect to attack
45% chance to inflict Curse, Paralysis, Poison, 50% chance to inflict Weak, Sick, Injury
Special 20 Adds fill own BB gauge to max effect to SBB
20 Adds enormous critical hit rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
60% boost
20 Enhances SBB's damage of normal attacks hit all foes effect
+25% damage
30 Enhances SBB's critical damage boost effect
+50% boost, 100% boost total
30 Adds considerable Atk, Def boost for Earth types for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
120% boost
30 Adds damage boost against status afflicted foes effect to BB/SBB
160% boost (for 3 turns)
40 Adds Earth elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
150% boost
40 Allows SBB's buff effects to last for additional turn
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
104 104 214
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0 0
Speed Type 5 5
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 47, 54, 61, 68, 75, 82, 89, 96, 148, 153, 158, 163, 168
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12
Brave Burst
Frames 47, 54, 61, 68, 75, 82, 89, 96, 122, 126, 130, 134, 148, 153, 158, 163, 168
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 9, 9, 9, 9, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 47, 54, 61, 68, 75, 82, 89, 96, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134, 148, 151, 154, 157, 160, 163, 166
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 8, 8, 9, 8, 8, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 47, 54, 61, 68, 75, 82, 85, 89, 92, 96, 122, 124, 126, 128, 130, 132, 134, 148, 151, 154, 157, 160, 163, 166, 169, 172
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 830277 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 830278
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 30334 Unit ills thum 30334 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 30133 Unit ills thum 30133 Unit ills thum 30133 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a