FANDOM


Ardent Monk Rengaku
Unit No. 1389
Data ID 10896
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity 7
Max Lv. 120
Cost 43
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 7
BB 10 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 2 30Battle crystal icon
(56Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 2 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 35Icon dc(5Icon dc/hit)
BB 10Icon dc(1Icon dc) 350%
SBB 30Icon dc(15Icon dc) 560%
UBB 50Icon dc(25Icon dc) 1300%

Unit ills thum 10896
Unit ills full 10896



Unit ills anime 10896

Summon:
"You're a lucky one.
I'll lend you my amazing strength.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride!"

Fusion:
"Hoo boy, here it comes!
Maybe looking at my manliness
will put some hair on your chest!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
A warrior monk who fought with a special weapon. Raised in a temple renowned for its warriors, Rengaku developed many weapons and honed his skills with his friend, a certain red-haired ninja. When he received a call for help, he would take to the battlefield like his own stage, in full make-up, and use weapons of his own design. Later, when the temple was attacked by nearby countries which felt threatened by it, he acted as a shield to protect his friends. The manner of his death remains unknown, but legends tell he self-destructed to hold off his foes.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,124 2,025 1,696 1,632
Lord 7,318 2,741 2,306 2,201
Anima 8,210 2,741 2,306 1,963
Breaker 7,318 2,979 2,068 2,201
Guardian 7,318 2,741 2,544 2,082
Oracle 7,318 2,741 2,187 2,558
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,000
(×20)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 300
(×15)
Unit ills thum 30432 400
(×20)
Leader Skill: Odd Monk's Spirit
35% boost to all parameters & slightly boosts Atk, Def, Rec when BB gauge is over 50%
20% boost
Extra Skill: Crimson Artillery
50% boost to Spark damage
Brave Burst: Fabulous Martial Arts
[Offense]
10 combo Fire attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB gauge, considerably boosts BC, HC drop rates and BC efficacy for 3 turns & hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
6 BC fill per turn, 30% boost to BC/HC drop rate, 40% boost to BC efficacy, 8 BC fill instant
Super BB: Scorching Hanamichi
[Offense]
2 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, Spark damage enormously boosts own BB gauge for 1 turn, hugely boosts BB gauge, considerably boosts BC, HC drop rates for 3 turns, considerably boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
8 BC fill to self on Spark , 8 BC fill instant, 20% chance to deal 50% more Spark damage from Spark critical, 30% boost to BC/HC drop rate, 50% boost to Atk relative to Def
Ultimate BB: Burning Monk's Aragoto
[Offense]
2 combo Fire massive attack on all foes, inflicts enormous Spark vulnerability for 3 turns, fills BB gauge to max, enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & enormously boosts critical damage for 3 turns
50 BC fill each turn, 100% more Spark damage from Spark vulnerability
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
15 82 115
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 20, 23, 41, 49, 57, 65, 73
Distribution (%) 18, 12, 15, 13, 14, 13, 15
Brave Burst
Frames 20, 23, 26, 41, 48, 55, 62, 69, 76, 73
Distribution (%) 13, 10, 7, 9, 10, 11, 10, 11, 10, 9
Effect Delay 3
Super Brave Burst
Frames 20, 41
Distribution (%) 33, 67
Effect Delay 3
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 20, 41
Distribution (%) 33, 67
Effect Delay 3

Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 10896 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 10897
Prev Cost n/a
Next Cost Unit ills thum 10354  Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 10191 Unit ills thum 10132 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,500,000 Zel

Karma thum1,000,000 Karma

How to Obtain