FANDOM


All Might
Unit No. 8433
Data ID 850588
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 54
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 18
BB 25 27Battle crystal icon
SBB 30 30Battle crystal icon
(57Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 33
17
33Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 54Icon dc(3Icon dc/hit)
BB 25Icon dc(1Icon dc) 470%
SBB 30Icon dc(1Icon dc) 200% [HP%]
UBB 33Icon dc(1Icon dc)
17Icon dc(1Icon dc)
200% [HP%]
2000%

Unit ills thum 850588
Unit ills full 850588

Summon:
"Fear not, kid!! I am here!"

Fusion:
"A real hero will always find a way for justice to be served! Go beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Evolution:
"I have to stop these villains...
Because I am the world's Symbol of Peace and Justice!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
It's the Symbol of Peace himself, All Might! Colorful with a dramatic flair, the legendary hero and possessor of the One For All Quirk has stood as a protector of the people for years. He is very protective of those under his care, and can always be found smiling even in the face of danger. Plus Ultra!
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,174 2,697 2,423 1,915
Lord 8,820 3,853 3,461 2,735
Anima 9,937 3,853 3,461 2,437
Breaker 8,820 4,151 3,163 2,735
Guardian 8,820 3,853 3,759 2,586
Oracle 8,820 3,853 3,312 3,182
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Symbol of Peace
150% boost to Atk, 100% boost to max HP, 30% boost to critical hit rate, 20% damage reduction for 1 turn when damage taken has exceeded certain amount, hugely boost critical damage & 20% boost to EXP gained
20% damage mitigation after receiving 5000 damage & 150% crit damage
Extra Skill: One For All
[Requirement(s): All Might's Cape]
40% boost to all parameters and 10% damage reduction when All Might's Cape is equipped, boosts Atk, Def each turn (up to 4 turns) for all allies, boosts critical damage & probable resistance against 2 KO attacks
15% Atk/Def per turn (60% max), 100% crit damage & 40% chance of resisting KO
Brave Burst: Missouri Smash
[Offense]
25 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (enormously boosts own critical hit rate), considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns, boosts max HP, boosts critical damage of Light types for 3 turns & greatly boosts Atk, Def of Light types for 3 turns
60% crit rate to self, +2 to each normal hit (+20% extra damage, 120% total), 25% HP boost, 35% crit damage to Light types & 150% Atk/Def to Light types
Super BB: Texas Smash
[Offense]
30 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP, enormously boosts own critical hit rate), adds all elements to attack for 3 turns, powerful additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns, hugely boosts all elemental damage for 3 turns, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction & greatly boosts critical damage for 3 turns
200% + 750% * [current HP / max HP], 60% crit rate to self, 500% DoT modifier, 150% elemental weakness damage, 40% chance to reduce 60% Atk/Def & 100% crit damage
Ultimate BB: Detroit Smash
[Offense]
33 combo massive Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP, enormously boosts own critical hit rate), 17 combo massive Light attack on single foe, 100% damage reduction from Light, Dark types for 3 turns, massive additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns & enormously boosts Light elemental damage for 3 turns
200% + 750% * [current HP / max HP], 60% crit rate to self, 1500% DoT modifier & 500% elemental weakness damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 80% boost to all parameters
10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 160000
Spark 15 130% boost to Spark Damage
Attack Boost 10 Greatly boosts elemental damage
100% boost
BB Gauge 20 Considerably reduces BB gauge required for BB
25% reduction
Ailment Resistance 20 Negates all status ailments
Special 25 Enhances LS's critical damage boost effect
+100% boost, 250% crit damage total
15 Enhances SBB's critical damage boost effect
+25% boost, 125% crit damage total
15 Enhances success rate of BB/SBB's probable huge Atk, Def reduction effect
+10% boost, 50% chance total
40 Enhances SBB's additional damage at turn's end effect but reduces duration to 1 turn
+500% boost, 1000% DoT modifier total
20 Adds enormous critical hit rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
60% crit rate
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
6 44 148
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0015 0.0015
Speed Type 5 5
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 36, 39, 42, 48, 54, 60, 63, 66, 72, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 96, 99, 102, 105
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 8, 12, 16, 4, 10, 10, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2
Brave Burst
Frames 36, 39, 42, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 6, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 6, 8, 8, 8, 6, 4, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 8, 8, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1


How to Obtain