FANDOM


Ace Assassin Natalamé
Unit No. 8311
Data ID 710217
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 54
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 13
BB 18 29Battle crystal icon
SBB 24
12
30Battle crystal icon
(59Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 27 32Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 52Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 470%
SBB 24Icon dc(1Icon dc)
12Icon dc(1Icon dc)
300% [HP%]
300% [HP%]
UBB 27Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500% [HP%]

Unit ills thum 710217
Unit ills full 710217


Summon:
"My father entrusted a mission to me. And I fully intend to complete it."

Fusion:
"Thank you for this gift. I must be strong in order to not let my father down."

Evolution:
"My father entrusted a mission to me. And I fully intend to complete it."

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Abandoned in the arid lands at a young age, Natalamé came to regard her survival as the only thing that mattered. She never hesitated to kill and even before she understood it, she had developed a cold blooded nature and discretion that was unrivaled. However, her destiny could have been completely different had someone taken her in while she wandered through the desert. Saved by Coal Cauldron, he would have raised her and trained her in combat. After he observed her predisposition for murder, Natalamé would have become a hired assassin for the one she would have considered a father. He would have then entrusted a mission of the highest importance to her: to kill the instigator of the rebellion.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,895 2,555 2,159 2,009
Lord 8,422 3,651 3,085 2,870
Anima 9,539 3,651 3,085 2,572
Breaker 8,422 3,949 2,787 2,870
Guardian 8,422 3,651 3,383 2,721
Oracle 8,422 3,651 2,936 3,317
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Leader Skill: Noiseless Frenzy
100% boost to Atk, 60% boost to max HP, 130% boost to Spark damage, greatly boosts BB Atk for 2 turns when Spark damage exceeds certain amount & considerably boosts OD gauge fill rate
130% Spark, 250% BB Atk after 15 sparks, 25% OD gauge fill rate
Extra Skill: Rocket Fangs Mastery
Considerably boosts Atk for 2 turns when Sparks have exceeded certain amount, slightly boosts Spark damage for all allies, adds probable Spark critical effect to BB/SBB for 3 turns & raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
100% Atk after 15 Sparks, 20% Spark to all allies, 40% chance of 50% Spark increase
Brave Burst: Premeditation
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, fills own BB gauge to max, probable Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns, enormously boosts own Spark damage for 3 turns & enormously boosts own Atk for 3 turns
30% chance of 30% Spark debuff, 200% Spark to self, 300% Atk to self
Super BB: Breathless Murder
[Offense]
24 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 12 combo powerful Fire attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, greatly boosts Atk of Fire types for 3 turns, highly probable critical and elemental vulnerability infliction for 1 turn & greatly boosts OD gauge fill rate for 3 turns
300% + 500% x [current HP / max base HP] for both attacks, 140% Spark, 150% Atk to Fire units, 70% chance of 15% Crit and 70% chance of 15% EWD vulnerability, 30% OD gauge fill rate
Ultimate BB: Silent Slaughter
[Offense]
27 combo massive Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), enormously boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns & activates BB/SBB/UBB twice for 1 turn.
1500% + 1300% x [current HP / max base HP], 350% Spark, 400% Atk, 60% Crit rate, 600% BB Atk, 100% chance of recast
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Frame Data (click to view)
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
8 96 154
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
1 1
2
1
Normal Attack
Frames 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 64, 66, 70
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Brave Burst
Frames 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 72, 74
Distribution (%) 5, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Super Brave Burst
Frames 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109
Distribution (%) 3, 2, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2
Frames 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 5, 5, 10
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 30% boost to Atk, max HP
30% atk, 30% HP
15 Strengthen item btn4 Raises Atk, max HP boost from 30% to 50%
50% atk, 50% HP
Special 15 Allow BB's boost to Atk and Spark damage effects to last for 2 additional turns
10 Adds probable considerable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns effect to SBB
30% chance of 30% Spark debuff
20 Adds fill own BB gauge to max effect to SBB
20 Adds huge boost to Atk for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
180% boost
20 Enhances SBB's enormous Spark damage boost effect
+20% Spark, 160% total
25 Adds probable evasion for 1 turn effect to BB/SBB
12% chance
35 Adds probability of activating BB/SBB/UBB twice for 1 turn effect to SBB
15% chance
10 Strengthen item btn4 Enhances success rate of activating BB/SBB/UBB twice for 1 turn effect to SBB
+5% chance, 20% total
30 Adds massive OD gauge fill rate boost for 3 turns effect to UBB
300% OD gauge fill rate
How to Obtain
  • World Summon: Bad Lands - Jul 10, 0:00 PST ~ Jul 16, 23:59 PST (2017)
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
  • Natalamé is the first unit to be summonable at base Omni Evolution form.