FANDOM


Absolute Zero Vern
Unit No. 1351
Data ID 20797
Element Element Water Water
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 47
Arena Type 2
Hit Count/BB Fill
Normal 12
BB 18 26Battle crystal icon
SBB 22 30Battle crystal icon
(56Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 26 30Battle crystal icon
Drop Check/Modifier
Normal 48Icon dc(4Icon dc/hit)
BB 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 370%
SBB 22Icon dc(1Icon dc) 580%
UBB 26Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500%

Unit ills thum 20797
Unit ills full 20797

Summon:
"Having or lacking divine power was only a small difference. I am myself, and nothing more..."

Fusion:
"You wish for even more strength?
Very well...
I, too, have decided not to run from my own power."

Evolution:
"I will be frightened no longer.
There is divine power within me!
This...is my true form!"

Unit Gallery


Unit Lore:
Having hidden her nature as a half-goddess, half-human at her mother's bidding, she feared her own power's awakening. It is said that she never fought at her full strength under any circumstances. It is also said that, had she conquered her fears and unleashed her hidden power, she would have been the equal of a greater god. While only a theory, she might have been able to earn recognition as a deity instead of a human, and could have worked directly underneath the Holy Emperor.
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,107 2,438 2,039 2,163
Lord 8,007 3,058 2,554 2,700
Anima 9,124 3,058 2,554 2,402
Breaker 8,007 3,356 2,256 2,700
Guardian 8,007 3,058 2,852 2,551
Oracle 8,007 3,058 2,405 3,147
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Leader Skill: Luminous Slash
50% boost to Atk, max HP, 120% boost to Spark damage & considerably reduces BB gauge required for BB
25% reduction
Extra Skill: Unleashed Divinity
[Requirement(s): Meirith Pearl]
30% boost to Atk, Def, Rec, max HP when Meirith Pearl is equipped & greatly boosts Atk, Def, Rec, max HP relative to remaining HP
1% boost per 1% HP remaining & DOES NOT boost HP relative to remaining HP
Brave Burst: Oriole Last
[Offense]
18 combo Water attack on all foes, enormously boosts Spark damage and probable Spark critical for 3 turns & adds Water, Earth elements to attack for 3 turns
100% Spark & 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage
Super BB: Flash Strike: Sangreovios
[Offense]
22 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage and probable Spark critical for 3 turns & adds Water, Earth elements to attack for 3 turns
100% boost, 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage & 25% chance for 25% vulnerability
Ultimate BB: Meirith Veil
[Offense]
26 combo massive Water attack on all foes, inflicts enormous Spark vulnerability for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage and probable Spark critical for 3 turns
200% Spark, 50% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage & 150% vulnerability
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 20 20% boost to all parameters
Spark 30 100% boost to Spark damage
Attack Boost 50 Raises normal hit amount
+1 to each hit count
BB Gauge 20 Considerably reduces BB gauge required for BB
25% reduction
HP Recovery 10 Damage taken may slightly restore HP
25% chance to heal 5% HP from damage taken
Special 20 Adds Dark element to attack for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
30 Adds BC drop rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
30% boost
50 Adds slight BB gauge boost during Spark for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
Fills 1-2 BC
60 Enhances BB/SBB/UBB's Spark damage boost effect
+30% boost, 130% boost total for BB/SBB, 230% boost total for UBB
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
15 60 126
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 9, 13, 24, 29, 34, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66, 70, 74
Distribution (%) 9, 7, 9, 7, 5, 16, 12, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5
Brave Burst
Frames 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 29, 34, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77
Distribution (%) 9, 5, 4, 3, 3, 8, 4, 3, 13, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 3
Super Brave Burst
Frames 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 80, 83
Distribution (%) 8, 5, 4, 3, 3, 6, 3, 3, 3, 3, 11, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 4
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 80, 83, 86
Distribution (%) 6, 4, 3, 3, 3, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 9, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 3
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 20796 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 20797
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 20191 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
  • Summer Omni+ Summon (Limited Time)